Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LA Knight uses the word incel during his promo

We are getting mainstream boyos

I can't watch it in full right now; in what context does he say it in? :feelswhere:

It seems even negative attention may draw other in-denial incels not so easily fooled by the media and bluepilled copers/foids to us, obviously to their dismay; hopefully more and more still deluded nearcels and subhuman stumble onto this forum in curiosity and accept the truth, or at least parts of it if the brainwashing runs too deep. :feelsclown:

incel is the new 'loser'

I can't watch it in full right now; in what context does he say it in? :feelswhere:

It seems even negative attention may draw other in-denial incels not so easily fooled by the media and bluepilled copers/foids to us, obviously to their dismay; hopefully more and more still deluded nearcels and subhuman stumble onto this forum in curiosity and accept the truth, or at least parts of it if the brainwashing runs too deep. :feelsclown:
4:10

video not available in my country :feelsrope:

video not available in my country :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back