Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion L Or Light ? (Death Note)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Even though I relate more to L since he's a socially inept sperg. I can't help but admire Light Yamagi because of his ruthless, based and dark triad ways. But he's a chad and has had everything,so it would be chad worshipping. L is most relatable but he's a moralfag. I came to the conclusion that I like both of them equally. Who did you like more in the show?

I want to have the Death Note too :feelsdevil:

L worshipped misa like the incel he was :lul:

Based chad > simp incel

Light coz he went his own way and changed the world and its retarded cuck morality.

i like both, but i think L is smarter.

L is most relatable but he's a moralfag
Death note oneshot 1 19
Death note oneshot 1 20

he's completely amoral and selfish... in hindsight, you can see that the sense of morality L showed throughout the show was very calculated and manipulative.

View attachment 599699View attachment 599700

he's completely amoral and selfish... in hindsight, you can see that the sense of morality L showed throughout the show was very calculated and manipulative.
Exactly, L was just a master manipulator. The only reason he took the case wasn’t cause of justice, as he talked about in like the early chapters. He was just parroting what Kira would say and was spot on. To him it was all just a game. And he refused to lose.

Exactly, L was just a master manipulator. The only reason he took the case wasn’t cause of justice, as he talked about in like the early chapters. He was just parroting what Kira would say and was spot on. To him it was all just a game. And he refused to lose.
yea.. he was extremelly cunning, intuitive and even low inhib when needed too. when it was almost over for him, he put up a show and stole Misa's phone, an off the cuff plan to save his life... L is based af, ngl

L becuase he's an incel. Light is a Chad.

I rooted for L tbh

yea.. he was extremelly cunning, intuitive and even low inhib when needed too. when it was almost over for him, he put up a show and stole Misa's phone, an off the cuff plan to save his life... L is based af, ngl
Yeah I loved him. I heard he has Asperger's too. But I don't know why the illustrators had to make him walk around barefoot with sagging eye orbits. Almost like they wanted us to subconsciously like him less and root for light :feelshehe:

He was low inhib the entire time. Who has the social confidence to walk around barefooted with messy hair. I know I could never

that had the opposite effect on me. i thought it was cool, because it seems like he doesn't give a fuck.
Yeah me too. I thought that way too. But I remember watching some Blackpilled video explaining how they would try and make antagonists look much less attractive so it could further them being more of an antagonist. light seemed very ruthless and extremely unempathetic. I wanted to say he's based. But he's a bit childish and unlikeable.

I liked L as a character way more but I admired Light's philosophy on crime and the justice system.

Yeah me too. I thought that way too. But I remember watching some Blackpilled video explaining how they would try and make antagonists look much less attractive so it could further them being more of an antagonist. light seemed very ruthless and extremely unempathetic. I wanted to say he's based. But he's a bit childish and unlikeable.
Light's pretty based as well. i kinda sympathize with him and his ideology to some extent (getting rid of the scum of the world). but compared to L, he was a bit more 'emotional' and unstable. L is too cold... I like both, but i like L a bit more lol
I relate more to L since he's a socially inept sperg
i also relate more to L, i'm an autistic incel. maybe that's why :waitwhat:
i used to be obsessed with this show 10 years ago

I thought this thread was about OP roping and his suicide note.

:feelsUgh:

Light coz he went his own way and changed the world and its retarded cuck morality.
:yes: cuck author couldn't let him win or make spin off ending where he does :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I prefer Kira because he was based killing all the thugs. But he stopped being based when he killed innocents

I prefer L because he is reclusive, weird looking, divinely incel, smart autistic detective. So I choose L.

Even though I relate more to L since he's a socially inept sperg. I can't help but admire Light Yamagi because of his ruthless, based and dark triad ways. But he's a chad and has had everything,so it would be chad worshipping. L is most relatable but he's a moralfag. I came to the conclusion that I like both of them equally. Who did you like more in the show?
Light without question, because he's ruthless and focused completely on his own goals. As far as I'm concerned the anime finished in season 1. I try to pretend like season 2 doesn't exist lol.

Light. I never root for the "good guys"

Light because he isn’t a moral fag

Light because he isn’t a moral fag
How is he not? He used his power to support his version of morality, which allowed for the killing of those he deemed wrong. Both L and Light were moralfags.

How is he not? He used his power to support his version of morality, which allowed for the killing of those he deemed wrong. Both L and Light were moralfags.
In the sense that he did “ evil” acts to get what he wanted, he wasn’t constrained by traditional normie morality

Ryuk was the true chad of this show L was autist x simp and Ligh was a delusional god wannabe he was smart but mikami make him lose in reality he should win but he decide to believe this faggot :feelsaww:

Light might have been a chad but he was incredibly based and treated women + cucks in general for what they are, disposable garbage

Plus his philosophy actually made sense and the plan was working as intended (crime rates dropping and people fearing him)

He was so op the writers had to resurt to asspulls in the form of Near/Mello and worst of all is he lost by CIS (Character induced stupidity), since all he had to do was to tell Mikami to rip off a page from the book, so that way he'd 100% kill everyone in that room and take the w. But NOoOo, how dare you make an original ending in which the villain wins (who actually had reasons to be one)

Light without question, because he's ruthless and focused completely on his own goals. As far as I'm concerned the anime finished in season 1. I try to pretend like season 2 doesn't exist lol.
Haha,I could see someone like you rooting for light yagami side. In fact when i rewatched the show. Light's character actually kinda reminded me of you and your posts here because of his lack of empathy and cold ways. His straightforward personality.

But yeah I also never watched season 2. The pacing was awful and I got bored too.(After L died it just got boring) I also noticed throughout the show that the importance of looks was being mentioned here and there. Almost as if they were saying it in a blackpilled way. Huh what a coincidence. I liked L too because he had autism like me. Light was way more admirable ngl. His ruthlessness and cold ways was awesome.

Light might have been a chad but he was incredibly based and treated women + cucks in general for what they are, disposable garbage

Plus his philosophy actually made sense and the plan was working as intended (crime rates dropping and people fearing him)

He was so op the writers had to resurt to asspulls in the form of Near/Mello and worst of all is he lost by CIS (Character induced stupidity), since all he had to do was to tell Mikami to rip off a page from the book, so that way he'd 100% kill everyone in that room and take the w. But NOoOo, how dare you make an original ending in which the villain wins (who actually had reasons to be one)
Ik. It wouldve been way too dark and blackpills if an ending

Light only won cause he had a literal god of death kill him.

Both are chads but at least L was probably celibate.

everyone of guys should shut up about light being a chad:feelsseriously:, he would have 0 luck among woman or manipulate them if it werent for his pretty boy looks, his entire character is based on his faggot looks. dude looks like a estrogen fuelled wannabe god with god complex. Let me ask you do you really look at him and think "hmm he looks handsome". I know a character who doesnt care about having shot stylish hair, he grows his hair out long cuz he doesnt care and rocks a goatee and makes men go gay for him.

In the sense that he did “ evil” acts to get what he wanted, he wasn’t constrained by traditional normie morality
Normie morality is psychopathic towards anyone outside their in-group.

L. Light's philosophy was flawed

everyone of guys should shut up about light being a chad:feelsseriously:, he would have 0 luck among woman or manipulate them if it werent for his pretty boy looks, his entire character is based on his faggot looks. dude looks like a estrogen fuelled wannabe god with god complex. Let me ask you do you really look at him and think "hmm he looks handsome". I know a character who doesnt care about having shot stylish hair, he grows his hair out long cuz he doesnt care and rocks a goatee and makes men go gay for him.
Yeah, I mean if light looked like this,would you still consider him an interesting character. You don't have to be gay to subconsciously like a guy because if his looks. Thats how bad lookism is. Our ignorance is his blessing. I doubt many people would still consider him a cool character and would be rooting for L instead if he looked like this. He got away with everything because if his looks let's be honest. You admire his based, ruthless thinking but you subconsciously like how he looks. Whether your gay or not. Lookism affects everybody

Attachments

• IMG_20220412_145357.jpg
    IMG_20220412_145357.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 7
I prefer Light cause hes a chad
This pretty much sums it up. If it wasn't for his looks. He would have that many admirers. I prefer L because he's emotionally sensitive and has empathy.

Yeah, I mean if light looked like this,would you still consider him an interesting character. You don't have to be gay to subconsciously like a guy because if his looks. Thats how bad lookism is. Our ignorance is his blessing. I doubt many people would still consider him a cool character and would be rooting for L instead if he looked like this. He got away with everything because if his looks let's be honest. You admire his based, ruthless thinking but you subconsciously like how he looks. Whether your gay or not. Lookism affects everybody
if he was ugly or moderately looking, his "ruthless thinking" would help in nothing but growing apples in his garden:feelshaha:. If he was not conventionally attractive and but still managed to make people question this existence then i would consider him interesting. all mangaka do nowadays is make their character born special or special in some other ways. :feelsseriously:
Remember the time ryuk told light that he was popular among girls because he was good with his hands while making that drawer machine? Light immediately replied by telling that only looks count

Thing is there's hardly any bad-looking villan in anime that's relatable and good enough, Johan/Griffith/Kira and hundreds of examples of goodlooking villans . I personally wouldnt mind an ugly villan, what's more i would emphatize with him more. Thing is they won't do a unnatractive villan because that dosn't sell.

his initial thinking and reasons were good imo
Eh no. He was a narcissistic megalomaniac from the start and killed innocent people the moment they got in his way.

Eh no. He was a narcissistic megalomaniac from the start and killed innocent people the moment they got in his way.
for a greater good tho.. :feelsdevil:

on a serious note, i agree. i think light was too carried away by narcissism and pride.. makes for an interesting anime character nonetheless

I prefer Light because i love ruthless protagonists.

He had way too many unfair advantages, like the chad he is.
Chad wins again.

Light is overrated, good but his "downfall" is overrated, he killed because he needed, there is no one innocent if they try do destroy your plans, Light had a clear and good goal, he already was privileged from the start so makes sense he would worship himself, he had reasons, narcisism is natural, he is not relatable because he was always at the top and he got too confident, he could have done things with less risk on the end of the series; L died because of the quick lucky trick light did involving Rem and Misa safety, but L is actually and seems to be more intelligent, even though he never cared for the cases emotionally or had any ideology, he was just doing his job, which he was born to do, L was not moral he was just doing the job he liked since young. Both are good and the end of everything has a great conclusion in the end.