Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Kylo Ren is a feminist icon

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 2020 01 01 03 46 462

Just sithlordmaxx bro

Proof that you can have a 2/10 face as long as you’re tall and white.

He is good looking. I'd love to look like him.

Just be a genocidal sith lord theory

He is a decent 5. Fakecel if you deny
His face is well below average, maybe not 2 but 5 is very generous, probably due to halo effect because tall and white.

Rey is classic hybistrophillia- I'm actually glad they kissed, at least now she has a fucking flaw.

You don't get a vote on how attractive he is.
c10052253f9a67ef4caec1ee98095c9e.jpg

Isn't that guy a murderer who kill his own father and multiple other people in this shit movie? Makes sense he's a feminist icon, the same way Ted Bundy is.

more like angsty teen , lidl darth vader.

Elliot Rodger would be a feminist icon if he was tall and white.

just have a good personality

Tall people live life on tutorial mode. If he was short he would be rotting here.

i've seen this gong around and i don't get how he's a feminist icon at all

his hair covers the goblino ears nicely

He is a decent 5. Fakecel if you deny
He literally looks like the human version of a rat. He is extreme haloed by jbw and being 6'4". If he was 6 inches shorter and curry he'd be fucked.

He literally looks like the human version of a rat. He is extreme haloed by jbw and being 6'4". If he was 6 inches shorter and curry he'd be fucked.
could have just said "if he was 6 inches shorter"

He managed to cover up his flaws with all kind of tricks, does he committed surgery? It's still average btw but with the status boost now won't have problem with girls

Rey is classic hybistrophillia- I'm actually glad they kissed, at least now she has a fucking flaw.

Any guy who is psychopathic philanderer criminal is considered a feminist icon. This really exposes feminism for what it is ...a way to separate the alphas from the betas for "ideal" mate selection. If you side with feminism you automatically classify yourself as beta.

To a lesser extent this is no different than how most women are attracted to men with long sexual histories (like why? doesn't make any logical sense...more likely to get cheated on, stds, chaotic life enviroment, volatility, emotional unavailability, etc.). Yet that is EXACTLY the type most high-value women go for...of course the uggos go for betas sometimes but that has more to do with being an uggo than that he is a kind, thoughtful beta.

Cliffs: muh thefutureisfemale...hey all you cuntlick bluepillers/lurkers how else do you explain the guys below who have negative sexual value(also one thing that is almost impossible for normtards to do is acknowledge that they or their partner look like complete dogshit...in the normtard world the looks chart starts at 6/10...just lol at that delusion you uggfuck!)...also GTFO cunts!

Jennifer-Heller-Kentwell-mug1-653x0-c-default.jpg

oL7q1nf.jpg