Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imCF2d1zzGQ

If the left can bury even a normy like KR with their BS narratives then we don't stand a chance when we try to defend ourselves against their inevitable aggressions.

>3rd world America news

No one cares about this Somalia esq. Country

At least he gonna get lots of sex from Bubba in jail to end his inceldom

Hope this triggers something bigger, I'm so fucking bored of the status quo, we need systemic change

This sounds like something IT would say.

Because I dont support this Mexican kid from shooting people that automatically makes me a lib and that automatically makes me a IT user.

Because I dont support this Mexican kid from shooting people that automatically makes me a lib and that automatically makes me a IT user.
no, the wishing of male prison rape is the part i was referring to.

Medal of Honor for him.

moral of the story wear a sling so no one can grab your gun

This sounds like something IT would say.
This forum is full of pseudo-redditors who want this place to become just like that shithole

He's a Trumpcel. He would be sitting at home eating icecream, potato chips, and ordering door dash right now if he just stayed home. iNSTEAD hes rotting in jail right now thinking about the hell that awaits him for the next several months in court and the years he will be spending in prison. Retard.

Every dork who attacks an armed man with his bare hands deserves to die, but Kyle had to do it all alone. I feel like he had to volunteer cause everyone else made one step back.

At least he gonna get lots of sex from Bubba in jail to end his inceldom
:feelsseriously:
He's a Trumpcel. He would be sitting at home eating icecream, potato chips, and ordering door dash right now if he just stayed home. iNSTEAD hes rotting in jail right now thinking about the hell that awaits him for the next several months in court and the years he will be spending in prison. Retard.
People including incels get caught up in political cope in these kind of heated times. Politics is a normie cope and many incels are trying to be normies and want to fit into some sort of cause.
It's easy to condemn but remember it's society telling incels that they should cope with trying to take up a hobby or interest in politics and getting involved in their community rather than ranting about women online.

Last edited:
17 years of age now likely to spend at least 70 years behind bars

i saw this guy get spammed on other sites. what is even up for debate here? they attacked him and he fought back. it's a really simple event tbh.

moral of the story wear a sling so no one can grab your gun

I know I'm being overly literal, but a sling doesn't prevent that: someone can still grab your gun and make you lose your grip on it, but a sling has the benefit of keeping it tethered to you so that it is more difficult to turn it around 180 and shoot you with it. ESPECIALLY with longer rifles since you need to move the trigger a further distance away to create clearance to aim the barrel at the original wielder.

Probably the bigger advantage TBH is just that if people are tripping you with scareboards and shit and you fall, you can let go of your gun to break your fall with your hands, then stand back up again, and the gun will still be accessible to you instead of needing to pick it up off the ground.

Politics is a normie cope and many incels are trying to be normies and want to fit into some sort of cause.
It is true that it is often done for a sense of belonging (is that so bad?) but there can be legit reasons.

For example: I don't want rent to skyrocket due to competition from immigrants, wages to stagnate due to competition from immigrants, or welfare bux to bankrupt government due to competition from immigrants. So I'm very resistant to most forms of immigration.

For example: I don't want rent to skyrocket due to competition from immigrants, wages to stagnate due to competition from immigrants, or welfare bux to bankrupt government due to competition from immigrants. So I'm very resistant to most forms of immigration.
It's not completely cope because there are some limited things you can do like voting to affect the outcome of an election and for politicians that would advance some policies more beneficial to you.
But it's still mainly cope because politics is run by special interests and big money and elected leaders don't do exactly what they were elected to do 100% of the time.

2 jewish antifa dead because of himand 1 wounded apparently.

They shouldn't have been rioting and attacking people,if they didnt want to get shot.

Poor kid was a victim.

Based ar-15 cel

:feelsseriously:

People including incels get caught up in political cope in these kind of heated times. Politics is a normie cope and many incels are trying to be normies and want to fit into some sort of cause.
It's easy to condemn but remember it's society telling incels that they should cope with trying to take up a hobby or interest in politics and getting involved in their community rather than ranting about women online.
normies don't give a shit about politics. its very much a niche topic, though its gained popularity in the last decade

But it's still mainly cope because politics is run by special interests and big money and elected leaders don't do exactly what they were elected to do 100% of the time.
You're referring to party politics, which everyone admits is bullshit

You're referring to party politics, which everyone admits is bullshit
Yeah but as long as the bipartisan duopoly of republican vs democrat stranglehold continues US voters don't have much of a choice except third parties which result in spoiler candidates that split the popular vote.
Do you think ranked choice voting would be a better system?

Yeah but as long as the bipartisan duopoly of republican vs democrat stranglehold continues US voters don't have much of a choice except third parties which result in spoiler candidates that split the popular vote.
Do you think ranked choice voting would be a better system?
No, voting rights just need to be heavily restricted

No, voting rights just need to be heavily restricted
Okay so you favor voting to again be limited to those that own property but with the 2 party democrat and republican party duopoly continuing?

Politics is cope

The balding turbo manlet was a trucel. He was lke 5'3 and spent 12 years in jail from 19 onward because he sexually assaulted a kid. Probably the only action he ever got. He had 42 prison infractions because he had a chip on his shoulder. Ironic how the most attention he has probably ever has gotten is his death. The bullet he took was mercy.

Kyle is a bootlickercel who's LARP game went awry.

It's not completely cope because there are some limited things you can do like voting to affect the outcome of an election and for politicians that would advance some policies more beneficial to you.
it's a gamble for sure

sometimes when I buy a computer device it doesn't work

politicians are much less reliable than dongles tho

Just a game/theatrical script bi the ruling class and elites. Giving the illusion that worker drone actually have some power or control over their lives.

Hope this triggers something bigger, I'm so fucking bored of the status quo, we need systemic change
If these leftist get their way (which they have for the past 20 years or so) it will be fucking hypergamous hell on earth. It will get so bad people will look back on 2020 as "the good old days"

If these leftist get their way (which they have for the past 20 years or so) it will be fucking hypergamous hell on earth. It will get so bad people will look back on 2020 as "the good old days"
Already beginning to look on 2019 as "the good old days" tbh
It always gets worse.

Already beginning to look on 2019 as "the good old days" tbh
It always gets worse.
Which is pretty bad because the situation is practically rock bottom. Gonna crash through the floor any day now

Stand:feelsthink::feelshmm: