Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KvltWarrior98 is back

42cel_Alt#01

42cel_Alt#01

Greycel
The average IQ of active users on this forum just became higher due to the return of @KvltWarrior98

Oh no wait, I'm posting here again too, so it's probably lower now.

Why the fuck do you keep requesting a ban? And keep making alts?

img-thing

And why are you insulting the average intelligence of Incels? Whats your reasoning as to why a lot of Incels are dumb? That's a pretty mean thing to say :'(.

idkwattodowithlife said:

img-thing

And why are you insulting the average intelligence of Incels? Whats your reasoning as to why a lot of Incels are dumb? That's a pretty thing to say :'(.

Ragequitting & addiction are the reasons

And what the fuck are you talking about? Saying KvltWarrior is more intelligent than the average incel is not an insult to incels, because he's most likely way above average.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Ragequitting & addiction are the reasons

And what the fuck are you talking about? Saying KvltWarrior is more intelligent than the average incel is not an insult to incels, because he's most likely way above average.
Why did you rage quit?  :nervous: . I get you on the addiction part, why not just download a plugin that doesn't enable you use to incels.is for hours at a time? Yeah, sometimes being on incels.is, could be unproductive for school, or work. I'm starting uni soon, so it'd be kind of hard for me...

I don't disagree with you, he's a decent poster :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Why did you rage quit?  :nervous: . I get you on the addiction part, why not just download a plugin that doesn't enable you use to incels.is for hours at a time? Yeah, sometimes being on incels.is, could be unproductive for school, or work. I'm starting uni soon, so it'd be kind of hard for me...

I don't disagree with you, he's a decent poster :).

I completely lack self-control. I would disable the plug-in as soon as it starts to prevent me from using this site. I ragequitted because there are many fakecels & lookism fags here.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
I completely lack self-control. I would disable the plug-in as soon as it starts to prevent me from using this site. I ragequitted because there are many fakecels & lookism fags here.
I don't blame you at all. I don't like them too.

I've actually seen some fakecels and lookismfags making fun of Incels looks, many times.

idkwattodowithlife said:

img-thing

And why are you insulting the average intelligence of Incels? Whats your reasoning as to why a lot of Incels are dumb? That's a pretty mean thing to say :'(.

Why do you have to be an annoying animecel? Why does rice play Texas? Why does man climb mountains? Why is my cock on 6 and a bit inches instead of 12?

I have to refrain myself from blasting at a particular cuck ITT

UncannyValley said:
I have to refrain myself from blasting at a particular cuck ITT
I hope that guy is not me.

2dd.jpg