Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kulturzeit 3sat framing Incels as violent [German]

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

17:18

This goddamn foid around 19:00 made me so angry.
Humans are social creates. We need love, affection and sex to live.
Living without these things is impossible.

Stopped watching after that, I need to keep my cortisol level low.

Last edited:
tfw dont understand german

tl;dr for non-germancels:
"Incels are all right wing extremists who radicalize on the internet, we should regulate free speech"

also JFL @ german media showing footage of turks and niggers while the reporter talks about Chads

"Incels are all right wing extremists who radicalize on the internet, we should regulate free speech"

also JFL @ german media showing footage of turks and niggers while the reporter talks about Chads
The "new" German's.

What a brunhilda, just look at that jaw. Mogs the entire forum combined.

they desperately try to hide JBW

This goddamn foid around 19:00 made me so angry.
Humans are social creates. We need love, affection and sex to live.
Living without these things is impossible.
View attachment 378163
Stopped watching after that, I need to keep my cortisol level low.
You should have watched further. It is the first documentary, where I saw that hypergamy is named and explained (even graphical) - even though it is shown as "incel conspiracy", not facts.

For non germans a short note: This is, like all the other Incel stuff from German media from the public service broadcast, where there was a recent survey of the political standpoint of their volunteers: 90% were radical left and strong left. There is no even slightly conservative media out there (despite some regional public broadcast like MDR of eastern Germany maybe less leftist and a bit more conservative). But they all breathe feminism and most things are probably a social construct, probably even biological needs.

Nonetheless, I give credit to Veronika Kracher for not being unfair and ridiculing here, but relative objective.

Giving it a small bump because it was pretty late in germany and the video will get deleted in a few days.