Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kratommaxxing is a great cope

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
What is Kratom you ask? Great question. It's a herb.
kratom-tea.jpg

And no it's not an illegal drug, well it least in most countries it isn't.

It works similar like coffee but unlike coffee it literally alleviates the effects of depression. It works similar to opiates but it is LEGAL.

This plant should literally be every incels best friend. And no the effects aren't placebo, they are 100% real. Many workers in Asia use it to be better wageslaves. It definitely alleviates anxiety etc.

kratom-tea.jpg

It works similar like coffee but unlike coffee it literally alleviates the effects of depression. It works similar to opiates but it is LEGAL.

This plant should literally be every incels best friend. And no the effects aren't placebo, they are 100% real. Many workers in Asia use it to be better wageslaves. It definitely alleviates anxiety etc.

I have wanted to test kratom for years, but it is totally banned in Finland and no way possible to acquire it. Easier to get heroin etc. than kratom here. It helps with premature ejaculation, that is why I want it.

Last edited:
Also, kratom is one of the least addictive opioids you can take, but still don't abuse it.

Great cope to have when you can't tolerate your job and need a way to pretend it's alright, and then come back to having no gf, friends, or family to bond with, so resort to talking to friends you made online who can't see your failed subhuman level of socialization skills with normgroids.

One of the most pleasurable things you can take if you take enough without getting addicted to it. So all your failures in life get washed away cause you feel good anyways.

I have wanted to test kratom for years, but it is totally banned in Finland and no way possible to acquire it. Easier to get heroin etc. than kratom here. It helps with premature ejaculation, that is why I want it.
over for fincels.
Just have to cope with alcohol like our friend @FinnCel

Last edited:
kratom-tea.jpg

the bad thing is that it lowers your T-levels more than soy or beer even. I'd be careful about it

what is your favorite strain?

Banned in my shit country. Its a miracle that they didnt ban phenibut yet.

Tastes like shit and effects are weak if you're opiate tolerant. It's also physically addictive if used everyday. The only good thing about it, is it's legal in most countries and cheap.

it'a illegal in my cucked country, like everything else

They're quite common where I come from, but it is somewhat illegal in my country. Have lots of these plants in the forest near my house. Never gotten high from it before though, might consider testing it sometime.

what is your favorite strain?
Yellow and Green seems to be the most potent but green is very bitter so yellow it is. Malaysian yellow/green I mean.
it'a illegal in my cucked country, like everything else
Damn. Another cope that was taken away by Chads to keep us were we are. Another thing is it raises concentration. It literally helps fucking anything: concentration, depression, you name it. It even makes gaming more enjoyable. Why on earth is it banned? The answer is simple: Chads could get more potent drugs because of connections. It harms nobody except incels like so many other things.
Also, kratom is one of the least addictive opioids you can take, but still don't abuse it.

Great cope to have when you can't tolerate your job and need a way to pretend it's alright, and then come back to having no gf, friends, or family to bond with, so resort to talking to friends you made online who can't see your failed subhuman level of socialization skills with normgroids.

One of the most pleasurable things you can take if you take enough without getting addicted to it. So all your failures in life get washed away cause you feel good anyways.

over for fincels.
Another great thing is that it's cheap as fuck. 30$ worth should last you 2-3 months if you aren't too greedy about dosage etc. Literally cheaper than any other drug in existence. Only retards would get addicted to it imo, it's in the perfect sweetspot where the effects are good enough to be useful, but it's not as addictive as hardcore drugs.

Last edited:
over for fincels.
fincels (incels using finasteride)
Finncel (Finnish incel)

I've never drank even a drop of alcohol in my life. Alcohol is a bad cope. Even alcoholics tend too agree.

There are at least twenty Finns here, yet people always tag only one particular.

Kratom is great. I've been on it for 3 years now 24 / 7.

I’ve been doing it twice a day for 6 years, it doesn’t last long but the two hours it does last is the only highlight of my day.

fincels (incels using finasteride)
Finncel (Finnish incel)

I've never drank even a drop of alcohol in my life. Alcohol is a bad cope. Even alcoholics tend too agree.

There are at least twenty Finns here, yet people always tag only one particular.
well, he has finn in his name and this dude thought I was funny a long time ago in a video, so that's why.

kratom-tea.jpg

darker green tea

damn, that hits close to home

Banned in my shit country. Its a miracle that they didnt ban phenibut yet.

why does the government always ban everything fun? All we're left with is useless "supplements" that don't do shit