Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel KPOPpill is real

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
LifeFuel for ricecels ( but probably only from korea ), for very small degree of women around the world and it's doesn't matter if it's about white, slav, arab, black, latina women who are koreaboos Korean males have high smv. Again it's mostly about small amount of women, doubt that it will work for adult normie white, med, slav, arab women but for teenage girls who often listen to BTS it will work

I know about one ricecel who probably ascended in poland and has youtube channel and he looks awful and his girl mogs him in terms of smv
she has 5/10 or 6/10 on better day in femoid scale while he looks bit like truecel and couldn't get korean women so he is KPOPmaxxing in slavic shithole

His channel

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X

LifeFuel for ricecels ( but probably only from korea )
Not really, you can pull of the kpop look if you’re a pale East Asian (low t only)

"thanks bro, I'll try it"

Not really, you can pull of the kpop look if you’re a pale East Asian (low t only)
i didn't talk about SEA and even chinese i stated that this work on koreans, never more

Moguje mnie kurwa mac

rice ain't shiet in da west

"thanks bro, I'll try it"
View attachment 399267
Li Jingliang is a fucking brawler with a very strong overhand right. Strong wrestling and boxing background. Deadliest combo in the sport.

The most hilarious thing is that although he has KO'd a lot of his opponents in stunning fashion with his overhand right, the crowd does not cheer when he knocks someone the fuck out unless he is fighting in his home country. Because he has a real ugly face, people don't wanna see him knock people out. But Li has an incredible chin and can't be knocked out. Asian fighters are known for having big hard heads making it tough to knock them out. He has gotten rocked many times by huge shots that would have taken most fighters out.

There have been many fights in the UFC where both the fighters are non-Americans and the crowd cheered heavily when there was a knockout. That is not the case for Li Jingliang nor will that ever be the case because he is ugly ass fuck and the western Anglo narrative is that Asian men are effeminate losers and that Asian women belong to white males.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hirJai5Zg3I

Last edited:
same could be really said about deformed white men really, do you think that SEA noodlewhores really want fat white boomers and not only for size of their wallets ?
All white men with asian gfs are fat old boomers?

I don't see this as lifefuel, but that's just me. To me he ain't ugly, he's pretty average. Eastern Euro women aren't exactly known for high standards either. If you careermaxx you can probably land one.

Last edited:
asians are moggers

The ricepill destroyed me