Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL KPop-Pill = JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Claiming KPop refutes JBW is laughable at best and sad at worst. :blackpill:
These already Chang-looking chinks undergo countless procedures to make themselves look whiter. From "mild" skin bleaching to fixing their cunt eyes.
Giving Ricecels the advice "Just go KPop, bro." is like telling a Blackcel to "Just be a Tyrone, bro.".

Also only JB's and landwhales have the hots for these twinky twats. :society:

JB's are the best though

These already Chang-looking chinks undergo countless procedures to make themselves look whiter. From "mild" skin bleaching to fixing their cunt eyes.
Strong post. high iQ graycel :blackpill:

JBW is a joke.Unless you want to race mixx it's useless. All other races have it easier in procreating with their own foids than whites.
Kpop is gay btw. They all use make up and look like women.

JBW is a joke.Unless you want to race mixx it's useless. All other races have it easier in procreating with their own foids than whites.
Kpop is gay btw. They all use make up and look like women.
How can a subhuman refuse race mixing? :feelsjuice: It's not like you have anything valuable to preserve.

How can a subhuman refuse race mixing? :feelsjuice: It's not like you have anything valuable to preserve.
i dont want to create mutt abominations. all men should be against race mixing and then things wouldnt be so bad.

i dont want to create mutt abominations. all men should be against race mixing and then things wouldnt be so bad.
Your pure racial subhuman-existance refutes your thesis, Brocel. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
cope, Asian prettyboys look like characters walk out of anime

V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

IMG 20210618 221608

kpop pill is brutal. they all mog me :feelsree::feelsrope:

His features, especially eyes and skin, look pretty white compared to the average chink tho, so I don't see how he refutes JBW.
Also his SMV in the West would only be high for JBs and landwhales as he has the masculinity of a faggy choirboy. :feelsjuice:
whites astronomical cope,average Asian skin is more smooth than whites,just look at their skin,extremely delicate and smooth,looks very youthful,this is typical Asian skin,on the other hand,some whites have very rough skin,many high school students look like 20+ years old,how many whites have so so smooth skin like above pictures?

in terms of his eyes,they are a typical kind of Asian eyes,look like almonds,thin and long,what percentage of europeans have this kind of eyes?

IMG 20210717 095302

this eyeshape is a kind of typical Asian eyeshape,it is extremely absurd to claim this is JBW

according to your logic,we can also claim handsome and beautiful whites are examples of JBA(just be Asian),because many white stars have softer features than most whites,especially white chads,they have smaller eyes,wider faces than average whites,should Asians claim they are JBA because these are typical Asian traits? in fact some super heroes have face types similar to mongolians

@ldar_ricecel
@epillepsy

Last edited:
pigskin astronomical cope,average Asian skin is much better than whites,just look at their skin,extremely delicate and smooth,looks very youthful,this is typical Asian skin,on the other hand,many whites have very rough skin,literally like pigskin,many high school students look like 20+ years old,how many whites have so good skin?

in terms of his eyes,they are a typical kind of Asian eyes,look like almonds,what percentage of europeans have this kind of eyes?

View attachment 468135

this eyeshape is a kind of typical Asian eyeshape,it is extremely absurd to claim this is JBW

according to your logic,we can also claim handsome and beautiful whites are examples of JBA(just be Asian),because many white stars have softer features than most whites,especially white chads,they have smaller eyes,wider faces than average whites,should Asians claim they are JBA because these are typical Asian traits? in fact some super heroes have face types similar to mongolians

@ldar_ricecel
@epillepsy
Attractive to JBs and landwhales maybe ...
Your own women largely prefer white men, riceboi. No faggy pretty boy is gonna change that. :feelsjuice:

whites astronomical cope,average Asian skin is more smooth than whites,just look at their skin,extremely delicate and smooth,looks very youthful,this is typical Asian skin,on the other hand,some whites have very rough skin,many high school students look like 20+ years old,how many whites have so so smooth skin like above pictures?

in terms of his eyes,they are a typical kind of Asian eyes,look like almonds,thin and long,what percentage of europeans have this kind of eyes?

View attachment 468135

@ldar_ricecel
@epillepsy

it's absurd to say that ethnics are good-looking only insofar as they resemble whites.
good-looking asian men do look different from whites.

it's absurd to say that ethnics are good-looking only insofar as they resemble whites.
good-looking asian men do look different from whites.
It's not. Every Chadpreet could pass as a middle eastern thus more white than your average Curry. NEA have higher SMV than SEA for their fairer complexion, narrower noses and general taller height. Attractive Ethnics = Ethnics with white characteristics
Why else do ethnics use skin bleaching, "fix" their asian eyes, straighten their hair and dye it blonde, use blue contact lenses ... :feelsjuice:

To deny JBW is to deny the Blackpill since you prefer to cope than to face the truth; Most women prefer white men.
It's ok that @AllanKing has the hots for his local KPop twink but that doesn't change the fact that most women don't.

To deny JBW is to deny the Blackpill since you prefer to cope than to face the truth; Most women prefer white men.
It's ok that @AllanKing has the hots for his local KPop twink but that doesn't change the fact that most women don't.

i know that women prefer whites, but that doesn't mean every ethnic who is good-looking is therefore phenotypically white.
to say that any ethnic who resembles the male ideal of beauty is automatically an imitation of whiteness despite not having white genes and despite white men not overwhelmingly having these qualities is to say that male physical beauty belongs entirely to the white race, despite
that balding, rapid aging of skin, and pastiness are unattractive qualities more common to whites as well.

i know that women prefer whites, but that doesn't mean every ethnic who is good-looking is therefore phenotypically white.
to say that any ethnic who resembles the male ideal of beauty is automatically an imitation of whiteness despite not having white genes and despite white men not overwhelmingly having these qualities is to say that male physical beauty belongs entirely to the white race, despite
that balding, rapid aging of skin, and pastiness are unattractive qualities more common to whites as well.
Fair skin and hair, "round" and blue eyes and tall height are still mostly white features, so it's not wrong to claim; "The "whiter" the ethnic, the more attractive he is."
JBW doesn't mean that there are no white Incels or ethnic Chads, but rather that humanity as a whole favors white features. :blackpill:

KPop is a perfect example of JBW but is still used as Copium for ricecels. The average rice has a much in common with these Changs as I have with David Beckham. :feelskek:

KPop is a perfect example of JBW but is still used as Copium for ricecels. The average rice has a much in common with these Changs as I have to David Beckham. :feelskek:
yeah, true.

The most popular host in Japan, noodlewhores literally pay to flirt with this guy:

74ea0a02ad9600d97790fc78c595204d.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fair skin and hair, "round" and blue eyes and tall height are still mostly white features, so it's not wrong to claim; "The "whiter" the ethnic, the more attractive he is."
JBW doesn't mean that there are no white Incels or ethnic Chads, but rather that humanity as a whole favors white features. :blackpill:

KPop is a perfect example of JBW but is still used as Copium for ricecels. The average rice has a much in common with these Changs as I have with David Beckham. :feelskek:
literally astronomical narcissistic cope,you are delusional to think other races like whites' skin color,yes,almost every culture prefers paler skin,but they prefer skin color lighter than their average skin color,not cold white skin color like nordics,Asians prefer warm white skin color not nordic skin color,besides whites' skin is much more coarser and hairy than other races' on average and ages worse , so it is absurd to think Asians prefer white skin,no one wants to trade gold for silver

white hair is good? don't think so,the advantage is whites have more various hair colors,but they bald easier,even some teenagers have recede hairlines

tall height? yes,but it is not a white trait,some nilotic tribes are tallest in the world,until 1900,average heights in European countries were not taller than Chinese height besides northern Germany and scandinavian countries and it is now catching up again

round eyes? we prefer bigger eyes but round eyes really is not the ideal,Asian ideal eyeshape is diamond eyes,a typical asiatic eyeshape,just as the pretty boy pictures I show you

in Burgerland 40% adults are obese,another 40% is overweight,truly adorable white beauty!

plus,white can really smell extremely bad,beyond description,if my fellow countrymen smell that bad,it is deemed a disease needs to be treated,we call it "hu chou",means Fox stink

blackpill is not about jbw,it is about looks,means face,frame and height

I find white children and jb are very cute and good looking,but not adults,I don't think one race is objectively uglier than another race,IT is impacted by culture also by nutrition and health,so developed countries have advantages

@epillepsy
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:

literally astronomical narcissistic cope,you are delusional to think other races like whites' skin color,yes,almost every culture prefers paler skin,but they prefer skin color lighter than their average skin color,not cold white skin color like nordics,Asians prefer warm white skin color not nordic skin color,besides whites' skin is much more coarser and hairy than other races' on average and ages worse , so it is absurd to think Asians prefer white skin,no one wants to trade gold for silver

white hair is good? don't think so,the advantage is whites have more various hair colors,but they bald easier,even some teenagers have recede hairlines

tall height? yes,but it is not a white trait,some nilotic tribes are tallest in the world,until 1900,average heights in European countries were not taller than Chinese height besides northern Germany and scandinavian countries

round eyes? we prefer bigger eyes but round eyes really is not the ideal,Asian ideal eyeshape is diamond eyes,a typical asiatic eyeshape,just as the pretty boy pictures I show you

in Burgerland 40% adults are obese,another 40% is overweight,truly adorable white beauty!

plus,white can really smell extremely bad,beyond description,if my fellow countrymen smell that bad,it is deemed a disease needs to be treated,we call it "hu chou",means Fox stink

@epillepsy
Argue with the statistics, rice boi. :feelsjuice:

Edit: Sry, @AllanKing wrong video.

Last edited:
Argue with the statistics, rice boi. :feelsjuice:

Edit: Sry, @AllanKing wrong video.

even 99% women prefer white men can't prove whites are objectively more attractive than other races

even 99% women prefer white men can't prove whites are objectively more attractive than other races
Expect it does. :feelsclown:
It's great that you're not ashamed of your race like many currycels, but you asians are fucked in a globalized dating market, same as them.
[UWSL]As a Chinese, you are (not yet) as affected as SEA but being a rice is one of the main reasons for Inceldom, especially in the West. [/UWSL]

Expect it does. :feelsclown:
It's great that you're not ashamed of your race like many currycels, but you asians are fucked in a globalized dating market, same as them.
[UWSL]As a Chinese, you are (not yet) as affected as SEA but being a rice is one of the main reasons for Inceldom.[/UWSL]
maybe it is because I live in my own country,many ethnics living in west countries may have developed psychological diseases

maybe it is because I live in my own country,many ethnics living in west countries may have developed psychological diseases
Well, they get mogged on a daily basis and in the case of ER by their own fathers. :feelsrope: It is to be expected that they lose their minds sooner rather than later.
[UWSL]I have the greatest respect for NEA but the current KPop hysteria is no hope for ricecels. [/UWSL]

It's not. Every Chadpreet could pass as a middle eastern thus more white than your average Curry. NEA have higher SMV than SEA for their fairer complexion, narrower noses and general taller height. Attractive Ethnics = Ethnics with white characteristics
Why else do ethnics use skin bleaching, "fix" their asian eyes, straighten their hair and dye it blonde, use blue contact lenses ...
Chadpreets don't look middle Eastern, Semitic faces are very much distinct from Indian ones even the shades of skin are paler

Chadpreets don't look middle Eastern, Semitic faces are very much distinct from Indian ones even the shades of skin are paler
Give me an example for what you consider "Chadpreet". :feelsjuice:

Claiming KPop refutes JBW is laughable at best and sad at worst. :blackpill:
Giving Ricecels the advice "Just go KPop, bro." is like telling a Blackcel to "Just be a Tyrone, bro.".

Also only JB's and landwhales have the hots for these twinky twats. :society:

Due to too much procedures they look like faggots who are artificialized. The KPOPpill will ALWAYS lose to JBW even if there are thousands or millions of retarded foids thirsting for these kinds of people who simply are an artificial versions of a faggot.

Due to too much procedures they look like faggots who are artificialized. The KPOPpill will ALWAYS lose to JBW even if there are thousands or millions of retarded foids thirsting for these kinds of people who simply are an artificial versions of a faggot.
High IQ GrAYcel :feelsthink:

Give me an example for what you consider "Chadpreet". :feelsjuice:
Middle eastern ones look nothing like this, they look whiter or more yellowish paler
Images 13

Last edited:
Attractive Ethnics = Ethnics with white characteristics
This is partially true and partially a lie

Dark skin, beards, wavy hair, and thicker eye brows are MENA traits that are attractive on men. Many white men dont have these traits, especially nordic men. Not to mention pink skin, pig-like noses and blonde hair is not attractive to women

01f0b9b33d

This is partially true and partially a lie

Dark skin, beards, wavy hair, and thicker eye brows are MENA traits that are attractive on men. Many white men dont have these traits, especially nordic men. Not to mention pink skin, pig-like noses and blonde hair is not attractive to women

View attachment 468283
Moggs me :feelsjuice:

ME is a pretty broad term tho. [UWSL]Some Lebanese look NE while many Saudis almost look worse than currys. [/UWSL]
Saudis dont look like Currys at all. :feelshaha: Maybe those near the East/Southern area do, but rest look like MENA. Besdies, that man, and this one as well, both look more Arab than they look Nordic

Jordan3

coping hard,amerindians are truly chads
View attachment 468285
Best looking Asian men are Mongolians imo
Yea, but most MENA guys look like the ones in upper picture, this guy looks more Indian than MENA
No, they don't. Those two buff guys clearly look Indian. Their frame, beard pattern, and hair texture make it apparent. Race is more than just skin tone. Just like how this blue eyed, blonde, white skinned man is clearly non-European. Things like hair texture, nose shape, eye shape, beard pattern also matte rin determining race

82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931