Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kourtney Kardashian GIGA-CHAD boyfriend :24 yo , 6'2, male model , boxer and ETHNIK

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Younes Bendjima .

> https://www.instagram.com/younesbendjima/

kourtney-kardashian-younes-bendjima-paris-fashion-week-france-d12b1dfc-8d5e-4e8a-bc31-671231ddd9ed.jpg

kourtney-kardashian-younes-bendjima-paris-fashion-week-paris-france-11a9221b-fbc1-4c67-b385-9bf719413b5f.jpg

20583056_1977914229104442_7450044619464638464_n.jpg

59f2d30f99190Kourtney-Kardashian.jpg

> https://healthyceleb.com/younes-bendjima-height-weight-body-statistics/60175

Younes Bendjima has representation and management deals with –
  • I LOVE Models Management – Milan
  • Re:Quest Model Management – New York
  • Next Model Management – Paris
  • Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
  • Next Model Management – Los Angeles    
  •                                                                                                                                                 

Daily reminder that these are the type of guys women are looking at every single day in normie social media .
Daily reminder that this is your competition and you will always be compared to these type of dudes .

fucking lol, imagine being born with that genetics. he literally did nothing to earn it. he was just born.

Holy shit at his frame.

He's living it up.

rofl @ the autistic bob the builder outfit in pic no. 2. "just dress better bro" right?

I hate this whole family; this whole family just proves that a country being "Islamized" is the lesser evil compared to being Americanized.

He mogs her so badly . You need to be a 10/10 to date a subhuman armenoid nowdays.

Armenians are also ethnic

A Kardasian not fucking a black guy?? Wow

dude has probably already cucked Kanye

koreancel26 said:
rofl @ the autistic bob the builder outfit in pic no. 2. "just dress better bro" right?

this tbh

he can only pull of those clothes due to his 99 percentile frame and height

CopingGymcel said:
Holy shit at his frame.

I had the same thought. And somehow his security guard behind him is even bigger!

I hate every single thing about the Kardashians. They are walking examples of everything wrong with females and society today.

Is he an egyptian chaddam?

Literally what the fuck is his frame

These cow chicks are fugly as hell.

But I would turn Kendall Jenner out like a kitchen glove tbh

kendall-jenner-penshoppe-spring-summer-2017-collection-more-photos-8.jpg

ethnic giga chad gets 40-year-old single mom leftovers from average white trustfund scumbag

Just Be White w/ a Trustfund?

Just Be BBC/Ethnic with Money and Status (applies to the rest of the Kardashian clan)?

This midget ethnic with no chin would die alone if she were male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back