Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kortajarena Jon gets mogged by an ethnic

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
M0nYUNV_d.jpg

Not seeing mogging.

who is the ethink

<guy has better eyes

>better cheekbones and hollow cheeks

hehe xd said:
who is the ethink
<guy has better eyes
Cheekbones don’t mean shit when you have shit eye area.

>ethnik

handsome arab looking guys are more desirable than blonde hair blue eyed guys

Tellem--T said:
who tf is the ethnic

The left one is the ethnic and the right one is jon.

chudur-budur said:
The left one is the ethnic and the right one is jon.

i cant even tell the difference

hehe xd said:
who is the ethink

<guy has better eyes

<good nose + good mid face

>fucked up nose (if he catches cold his snort will be visible dangling inside his nostrils)

chudur-budur said:
<good nose + good mid face

>fucked up nose (if he catches cold his snort will be visible dangling inside his nostrils)

i thought compact midface was an ethnic trait

Akarin said:
>ethnik
handsome arab looking guys are more desirable than blonde hair blue eyed guys
Yes, i rarely see femoids obsess over blond men. Best phenotype is being goodlooking with dark haired, slightly tanned skin like David Gandy + bright colored eyes = all white femoids will drool over you. Only white worshipers such as Asian femoids or curries think that blonde hair and blue eyes are the best.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes, i rarely see femoids obsess over blond men. Best phenotype is being goodlooking with dark haired, slightly tanned skin like David Gandy + bright colored eyes  = all white femoids will drool over you. Only white worshipers such as Asian femoids or curries think that blonde hair and blue eyes are the best.

not really, handsome dark haired dark eyed guys are the best. At least from what I've spotted. Men with blue eyes seem weaker than those with dark eyes

Akarin said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Yes, i rarely see femoids obsess over blond men. Best phenotype is being goodlooking with dark haired, slightly tanned skin like David Gandy + bright colored eyes = all white femoids will drool over you. Only white worshipers such as Asian femoids or curries think that blonde hair and blue eyes are the best.
not really, handsome dark haired dark eyed guys are the best. At least from what I've spotted. Men with blue eyes seem weaker than those with dark eyes
So David Gandy looks weaker than Chico by your logic then? Light colored eyes ALWAYS beat dark colored eyes.

Cope. Jon mogs him. Plus he's ethnic himself.

jon kortajarena being mogged, keep dreaming dude. he is the Ultimate chad here in spain. too bad for roasties he is gay

Octopusgun2 said:
So David Gandy looks weaker than Chico by your logic then? Light colored eyes ALWAYS beat dark colored eyes.

Cope. Eye color doesn't matter. Two exceptions though: colored eyes on ethnic is the biggest eye halo. For whites, it's only eye halo if you have dark brown hair (like Orb) or black hair.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Cope. Eye color doesn't matter. Two exceptions though: colored eyes on ethnic is the biggest eye halo. For whites, it's only eye halo if you have dark brown hair (like Orb) or black hair.
Well read my previous post. I said that blue eyes only go well with tanned skin and dark colored hair.

Octopusgun2 said:

Chico is a twink, and manliness is not always good.

10727298_1667517736857703_1232704805_n.jpg

this guys manlymogs Gandy and he will look the same till age of 50, while blue eyed guys have much weaker genes

O'pry is is norwooding at less than 30
2e30k0l.jpg

Gandy looks like shit at age of 37
gandy-5-comp-jpg.46728

Orlando Bloom is still beautiful at age of 40
orlando-kate-hudson-18jan16-09.jpg

not even talking about this obvious vampire, he was 39 in 2nd part of matrix

Octopusgun2 said:
Well read my previous post. I said that blue eyes only go well with tanned skin and dark colored hair.

Oh ok, I thought you excluded dark skin.

Mogging is 2+ points difference