Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Korsakov sydnome

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Hello. Because of alcohol and other drugs I don't understand things so good. I apologise. I don't want offend the guys here. I see them as fellow friends. Hello how are you

What does your icon mean..

what drugs do you do?

Because of alcohol and other drugs I don't understand things so good.
Yeah this is why I don't do any drugs nor do I drink alcohol.

Yeah this is why I don't do any drugs nor do I drink alcohol.
you can drink without becoming retarded from it though. You only lower your IQ noticebly if you become an alcoholic. Same with weed and a few other drugs. Though its best to avoid them entirely if you care about mental and physical brain health.

you can drink without becoming retarded from it though.
I don't feel the need to drink though.

Though its best to avoid them entirely if you care about mental and physical brain health.
Yeah, reasons as to why I don't do them is because of what you said + I don't feel the need to.

At the end of the day, you die too with the same shit live, but one experience less
I will die on the battlefield.

Hello. Because of alcohol and other drugs I don't understand things so good. I apologise. I don't want offend the guys here. I see them as fellow friends. Hello how are you
Ok GrAYcel

That I am a footmat. Not worth to look a foid on the same level. Only her Footrest. That's how I feel my whole life
your are not a footmat man, you are a real human, a person. and that is more than most foids can say. never put yourself below a woman, their contempt means nothing

your are not a footmat man, you are a real human, a person. and that is more than most foids can say. never put yourself below a woman, their contempt means nothing
Thats the thing with most of us, we value and base our lives off of what some whores think of us. We are dead ends, but without dead ends there would be no chad or stacy. We are still part of the species in our own degenerate way.

Thats the thing with most of us, we value and base our lives off of what some whores think of us. We are dead ends, but without dead ends there would be no chad or stacy. We are still part of the species in our own degenerate way.
yes it is true that others scorn us, but we scorn them too. and what is to say that their contempt holds more weight than ours? ultimately we all die and are forgotten, they are not that different from us, not so high and mighty as they like to think

yes it is true that others scorn us, but we scorn them too. and what is to say that their contempt holds more weight than ours? ultimately we all die and are forgotten, they are not that different from us, not so high and mighty as they like to think
People like to insult the dirt and praise the flowers, but even the most beautiful, clean flower is born out of the most putrid, vile dirt.

People like to insult the dirt and praise the flowers, but even the most beautiful, clean flower is born out of the most putrid, vile dirt.
that's a very good analogy, they don't realise that status is subjective, how can there be chad without losers? then everyone would be the same status. society needs its punching bag.
yin and yang, there cannot be one without the other

Thanks for the discussion. I respect every opinion, especially that ones, that try to give me some hope. The drugs don't effect me at the moment, now the depression come back, paired with a hurting stomach, headache and so on. Believe me, the last thing I am am, is a cuck. Cucks are the most hated humans from me, because they cause everything. Cucks let go the stupid foid away with their behaviour.

Dontcaregreycel