Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting KoRn is my #1 band to listen to to go through life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There's other bands that help, like staind and slipknot and linkin park. nu metal was the best.

but korn is the most important one. Jonathan Davis is the best. He was bullied all day by chads in high school and he had an evil cunt stepmom who ruined his life in his teen years. he was molested in his childhood by his female babysitter/neighbor/family friend. this guy comes and joins korn. his band is the perfect band for us incels.

this particular song is about being bullied in high school by the chads and they all called him a faggot because he wore eyeliner, was a new romantic and listened to new wave bands like duran duran and worked in a coroner's assistant office.

but i imagine the song is about virgin shaming because there are zero songs about inceldom

so i replace the word faggot with virgin

Same here. Korn is amazing and this kind of music is a good cope. My favourite song of Korn is "Alone I break" which is about suicide. If I will ever commit suicide, this will be the last sound I'll hear before I pass away. That would be a glorious way to go.

KoRn did something original I’ll give them that, I just stopped listening to them after 8th grade

KoRn did something original I’ll give them that, I just stopped listening to them after 8th grade
Yeah theyre a good band, but i never felt compelled to give their songs more than a few listens. My favorite song from them is dead bodies everywhere

Not a fan of nu metal soz
Ok well it does make me nostalgic for late 2000s but imo it's inferior to thrash metal, british heavy metal etc

Same here. Korn is amazing and this kind of music is a good cope. My favourite song of Korn is "Alone I break" which is about suicide. If I will ever commit suicide, this will be the last sound I'll hear before I pass away. That would be a glorious way to go.
If I rope I’ll probably play Adams song by blink182

Linkin Park mogs them