Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Koreans chimping out about Pakistani/uzbek students building a mosque in korea

@Made in Heaven

Why they shouldn't be mad about it?

@kay' @svgmn1 thots? :feelswhere:

They should be upset. They're just students. They're not supposed to live there forever. You don't see chink international students in the West building a 50 ft statue of Xi Jinping.

They should be upset. They're just students. They're not supposed to live there forever. You don't see chink international students in the West building a 50 ft statue of Xi Jinping.
Except, chinks(Chinese, Koreans and Japanese) don't have any religion and are atheists. So bad analogy. Muslims are required to pray 5 times a day.

Korea deserves it for being a US puppet and the things it has done against Iran.
I hope these muzzies will bring corruption, pollution, chaos and a civil war with them to this extremely cucked and mentally retarded country.

It's time for North Korea to save their brothers

You import animals, your home becomes a zoo. You can be a good zoo keeper but even the best zoo keepers gets killed too.
Brutal Kay reply. But Korea deserves it tho. For being a western puppet State. Fucking cucks.

It's time for North Korea to save their brothers
North korea could care less. North korea is pro palestine and aligns themselves with Iran and other muslim/arab countries.

What have these chingchongs done against Iran? Sanctions?
They have bought our oil and refuse to pay the money, using sanctions as an excuse.

And they do other things too for example Samsung did an anti-Iran ad in Israel years ago that made fun of our nuclear program.
Also their football team always acts like assholes and makes troubles. Once they all wore masks when they entered Iran and then refused to play saying it was too polluted.

They clearly have issues with Iran, down to the civilian level. And I have an issue with them.

Why they shouldn't be mad about it?
south korea was the only country in the world that could pull the cyberpunk 2077 aesthetics but now it's much more possible for them to go backwards and within 8 years they'll adopt the new paris and london look. I feel sorry for them honestly. They had a lot of potential but got zogged hard.

They have bought our oil and refuse to pay the money, using sanctions as an excuse.
How is that even possible? Don't you have to pay for the oil first? And yeah, disgusting thing to do. Chingchongs are such cunning slanted eye foxes.
And they do other things too for example Samsung did an anti-Iran ad in Israel years ago that made fun of our nuclear program.
Also their football team always acts like assholes and makes troubles. Once they all wore masks when they entered Iran and then refused to play saying it was too polluted.
I see.

North korea is pro palestine and aligns themselves with Iran and other muslim/arab countries.
it doesn't mean they would be pro islam, it's just a economic relations/politics. Just like Israel supports Azerbaijan

How is that even possible? Don't you have to pay for the oil first?
Apparently not. Specially since we are sanctioned and have the lower hand in negotiations.
Probably they just gave the officials empty promises and excuses until they got the oil and then they refused to pay like the little slanted eye worms that they are.

south korea was the only country in the world that could pull the cyberpunk 2077 aesthetics but now it's much more possible for them to go backwards and within 8 years they'll adopt the new paris and london look. I feel sorry for them honestly. They had a lot of potential but got zogged hard.
There's no "ZOG" Koreans and Japanese are white worshipping cucks who deserve and brought what's happening to them by themselves.

Korean/jap Women Don't fuck ricecels because, they're ugly and that's why there's a birth crisis in both countries. They should have rejected globalization from the start but they embraced it. There's no "ZOG" in korea or Japan.

it doesn't mean they would be pro islam, it's just a economic relations/politics. Just like Israel supports Azerbaijan
Yeah, but I doubt Kim cares.

Apparently not. Specially since we are sanctioned and have the lower hand in negotiations.
Probably they just gave the officials empty promises and excuses until they got the oil and then they refused to pay like the little slanted eye worms that they are.
Brutal. Fuck them.

gookcels chimping out = nothing

@kay' @svgmn1 thots? :feelswhere:
I would fucking choke those cunts if I was the south korean P.M. tbh

I do realize how most non-arab muslims always look for trouble, seperation and recognition in other countries, many such cases in asian countries.

I lately realized that asian counties that had conflict with muslims like burma and such, these conflicts were actually initiated by the muslim part. it kind of resembles how palestinians cause problems in other arab countries.

as a muslim I don't want more of that shit on the news, islam's reputation is already down and these fuckers want to ruin it more for their personal interests.

I mean less than %0.5 and they want to build mosques everywhere. bunch of fucking cunts.

Last edited: