Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Koreans can always get a gf no matter how ugly they are

OvER for his son

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Does she live in South Korea? If so, then it's a statistical probability that she would be with a Korean man as Korean men make up the vast majority of men in South Korea

Tall white guys too tbh.

Maybe but this guy gigamog me :feelsaww:

He got a 3/10 :feelsautistic:

Turkish chicks are known for putting Turkish men through hell, this may apply to foreign men as well.
Can confirm when it comes to Turkish foids who were born and raised in Germany. Don’t know about native Turks tho

Koreans at this time are highly valued :reeeeee:

Fucking K-pop made all kimchi-gooks into chads. Every foid would rather fuck some prancy troon-tier K-pop boy than me, even though I honestly mog most of these BTS fags. Even in unlikely case I ever got a gf, she'd probably cuck me for a K-pop gook. She'd probably even cuck a Tyrone or Germanic Chad for a K-pop gook.
It's not over, it never even began :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feels::feelsrope:

Fucking K-pop made all kimchi-gooks into chads. Every foid would rather fuck some prancy troon-tier K-pop boy than me, even though I honestly mog most of these BTS fags. Even in unlikely case I ever got a gf, she'd probably cuck me for a K-pop gook. She'd probably even cuck a Tyrone or Germanic Chad for a K-pop gook.
It's not over, it never even began :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feels::feelsrope:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Koreans at this time are highly valued :reeeeee:

It is false. Only the ones with prestige and no “mental illness” are valued. Any white sounding Korean mutt like myself is spit on. Especially living in the Midwest USA.

I am giga mogged and rejected by whites and also Asians.

I’m meant to be a working class mutt nothing more.

It is only true k pop culture maxxers that can land a 3/10 white woman now :feelsjuice:

Can confirm when it comes to Turkish foids who were born and raised in Germany. Don’t know about native Turks tho
turkish poon reminds me of sniper wolf :ahegao:.But the foid in the original post is juggernaut law hot. The fact that she's not insanely pretty makes her even hotter

Native Turks can be worse, because there are less desirable dudes and more thirsty chucklefucks, so they can be pickier with nastier attitude. Add the variable disdain for native guys and volia! You have a foid that is harder to tolerate if you are worse than a normie.

Lucky bastard

I would say oofy doofy pill, since it is a truth, but in this case he is south korean so he is has a natural status and high value among people today, because korean men indeed have it among white foids; oofy doofy and they looksmatch.

Last edited:
The K-pill destroys me. Envying gooks because they have hot blonde girlfriends that absolutely mog the shit out of them when they could easily be fucking Chads at the drop of a hat. It makes no sense. K-pill flies in the face of conventional blackpill looksism theory.

Koreans have on average 4inch peepee's when fully erect.

We chinks penis mog them but lose to them in everything else. Non-korean noodlewhores also go after korean dudes.

Suifuel for whitecels like me

Legit

I know a skinny big titty goth white girl that’s dating a Korean guy

He’s a Chang tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back