Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Korean whores push for more female rights

Korea trying to make America look good any way it can.

What US occupation does to a mf

Korean women cry about marriage enforcing gender roles, but are Korean women marrying men who make less money than them? Isn't expecting a male to be the breadwinner also enforcing a harmful gender role to men? Don't expect feminist women to actually want equality, they just want to be freed from their gender roles, all while expecting traditional treatment from men.

Korean women cry about marriage enforcing gender roles, but are Korean women marrying men who make less money than them? Isn't expecting a male to be the breadwinner also enforcing a harmful gender role to men? Don't expect feminist women to actually want equality, they just want to be freed from their gender roles, all while expecting traditional treatment from men.
They are marleyans FELLOW KOREAN MEN GET FAR AWAY FROM YOUR WOMEN THEY ARE BOMBS AAAAHHH

That's what feminism is all about, and that's how it breaks societies.

North Korea should've won taking over the South in 1953

What US occupation does to a mf
I wouldn't attribute it to that really. After all, the Phillipines isn't like that (yet) and that was land owned by the US for a time after the Spanish-American War.

I'd attribute it mostly to the growth of mass media, starting with the prevalence of television and continuing into the modern day with the internet age, which probably massively accelerated the process. I mean just look at how far the social justice movements in the West have progressed and gained ground since 2015. Those nutjobs made more social traction in less than a decade than they made in hundred of years mostly because of mass media and technology.
Most countries around the world are already transforming in a similar manner as South Korea. Maybe even in a 100 or so years from now every country on Earth will be like this.

And then at that point, truecels like me will be thrown into labour camps or gulags to work until death.

Most countries around the world are already transforming in a similar manner as South Korea. Maybe even in a 100 or so years from now every country on Earth will be like this.

And then at that point, truecels like me will be thrown into labour camps or gulags to work until death.
There is no way that will happen as a bunch of rabid sjws and single moms cannot run any civilized society let alone a highly advanced one we would regress back to the stone age before they had that kind of dominance on the earth. Ontop of that third world poverty will somewhat keep toilets in line hence why I cant see this crap appearint there.

Based. MORE FUEL.

North Korea will be able to take over within 1 generation

foids rights literally means mass suffering and end of civilization lol

The fact that they aren't murdered or assaulted the moment they walk out of the house should be enough of a right alone. They need to relax, fill their roles, and quit pushing for more rights.

:yes:
There's a reason why every past civilization which "empowered" its women died out.
For destroying any great civilization and society, just give women full rights

Ridiculous dumbfucks

they want rights to kill niggercels in public without getting arrested

over
No , They Want Rights Because They Want To Be Like The "Cool American Foids"