Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Korean SJW wife find out that I used to visit Asian Massage Parlors

Why can't we get pitty sex :feelsbadman:
Also women acting like they victims when they sell themselves even though feminists say women are free and independent thinkers :feelskek:

Women can never lose

I can't even get pity sex. Jbw strikes again.

stupid whore, imagine dumping a man for something this stupid.

JBW/fatcel=volcel confirmed

Too many hilarious pills in the comments alone, plus the fact he even bothered posting on cuckit.

Oh and JBW

Didn’t Read

JBW Sexhaver Problems :feelsUgh:

stupid whore, imagine dumping a man for something this stupid.
That's the thing with normies, every tiny little thing can make them lose their relationship or can create a deadbedroom. Meanwhile chad gets away with almost everything. I think this is one of the many reasons why normies overvalue the power of behavioral determinism.

They get supposedly fucked over for such small things (really their looks just wasn't good enough in the first place) so they erroneously assume there was a perfect combination of action to take like saying the right things in an RPG jfl. In reality shit would have gone bad for them sooner or later, the foid just wanted an excuse

Also @IncelCream lmao at the thread suggestions below

That's the thing with normies, every tiny little thing can make them lose their relationship or can create a deadbedroom. Meanwhile chad gets away with almost everything. I think this is one of the many reasons why normies overvalue the power of behavioral determinism.

They get supposedly fucked over for such small things (really their looks just wasn't good enough in the first place) so they erroneously assume there was a perfect combination of action to take like saying the right things in an RPG jfl. In reality shit would have gone bad for them sooner or later, the foid just wanted an excuse

Also @IncelCream lmao at the thread suggestions below

View attachment 368200
:feelsthink: