Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean restaurants in india dont allow indians to enter

Japanese do it too jfl. Japenese restuarant only serves Japs because some curry went in one and started harassing the waitresses

Japanese do it too jfl. Japenese restuarant only serves Japs because some curry went in one and started harassing the waitresses
Must be retard North Indian shit. In South that doesn't happen. And as an ex-pat (of Indian ethnic background) living here at the moment, I am allowed into any high society resturant I can afford. No Japs or Koreans refuse. Btw, most of these workers are Assam or from places in North East, NOT actual Japa or Korea

send bobs and vegene

Considering how sex-obssesed and lowinhib mainland curries are, they might really go there and start raping noodlewhores :lul: :lul: :lul:

Considering how sex-obssesed and lowinhib mainland curries are, they might really go there and start raping noodlewhores :lul: :lul: :lul:
curries don't like noodlewhores, they thirst after white foids

Would they serve me? Im white tho!

And i thought Germany was cucked

It must be pretty bad if they are willing to ban so many possible customers for entering.

@Pajeetsingh @Transcended Trucel @CurryCoper

Kill these chinks and their sepoy slaves.

Curries are looking for new slave masters after the Mughals ad Anglos left.

We need development and prosperity states the curryman from a small village haha

Must be retard North Indian shit. In South that doesn't happen. And as an ex-pat (of Indian ethnic background) living here at the moment, I am allowed into any high society resturant I can afford. No Japs or Koreans refuse. Btw, most of these workers are Assam or from places in North East, NOT actual Japa or Korea
Could this be a caste thing instead?

Curries are looking for new slave masters after the Mughals ad Anglos left.
Maybe it's time they start paying tribute to China, again.

Could this be a caste thing instead?
For some maybe, but remember when I say "ex-pat" that is almost like a caste in and of itself. So as long as that is recognised as a caste it will be that way.

For some maybe, but remember when I say "ex-pat" that is almost like a caste in and of itself. So as long as that is recognised as a caste it will be that way.
Makes sense.