Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean noodlewhore ready to settle with a rice betabuxxer

Disgusting hole ew

Noodlewhores are the lowest of the low.

Westernized noodles are the very worst.

Still there are lots of korean betabuxxers queining up for her.

Pathetic. Ricecels need islam asap

Needs to be beheaded also check her other posts jfl

"The media ruined my life"

No, she ruined her own life.

Why does it blame the media?

It all depends on if she has kids or not. I would not raise a white man's mixed kids.

Guys, you aren't going to get a virgin in this day and age. If you want to die yourself a virgin because of it, so be it.

You'd think she'd swear off having sex anymore, but who am I kidding foids can never stop having sex.

Disgusting hole ew
Noodlewhores are the lowest of the low.
Westernized noodles are the very worst.
Needs to be beheaded also check her other posts jfl
Can you guys explain why are you this mad without the usual cuck and body count tantrums?
It seems like you just want for people like this to be dead no matter what they say or do, there's no winning in this scenario.

could also be a ricecel larping as a woman, many such cases on reddit

Can you guys explain why are you this mad without the usual cuck and body count tantrums?
It seems like you just want for people like this to be dead no matter what they say or do, there's no winning in this scenario.
It is a natural self-defense reaction to these types of women because this kind of behavior literally erodes societies from the top down. Past generations understood this, and if you feel like the comments we are posting are overreacting to the problem, I have some bad news for you in regards to how traditional societies dealt with it..

It is a natural self-defense reaction to these types of women because this kind of behavior literally erodes societies from the top down. Past generations understood this, and if you feel like the comments we are posting are overreacting to the problem, I have some bad news for you in regards to how traditional societies dealt with it..
A "trad society" is usually a misnomer and can refer to billions of different things
Generally I think that it's dumb to suggest that a certain order where an average woman that responds well to social incentives would be outperformed by a trucel even exists

What do you want me to say? I'm furious and frustrated.
Dead? Perhaps... Disappeared is more likely. They are a constant reminder of what i missed out in life and if they are gone probably also the temptation for my sexual urges.
Noodlewhores aside for having the female nature, they are the biggest race traitors, constantly humiliating their own men. Although, they are known for cheating on their partners in wedlock.

What do you want me to say? I'm furious and frustrated.
Dead? Perhaps... Disappeared is more likely. They are a constant reminder of what i missed out in life and if they are gone probably also the temptation for my sexual urges.
Noodlewhores aside for having the female nature, they are the biggest race traitors, constantly humiliating their own men. Although, they are known for cheating on their partners in wedlock.
I grew out of this a quite a while ago.
Feigning anger for me was just a way to assert myself, like you say: you feel left out (and in all honesty you are abandoned, it's just a fact).
This irritation is there to simulate control but ultimately it only impedes you from going about your day.
In retrospect it becomes more embarrassing to have seethed in the first place as opposed to just accepting apathy for what it really is.

In retrospect it becomes more embarrassing to have seethed in the first place as opposed to just accepting apathy for what it really is.
I know, I come here to vent after all.

Central Azea already exists and it's a shithole like no other
And they don't get cucked nor do they commit suicide like nips and gooks do.

I know, I come here to vent after all.
Is it really venting when all you do is put up a fake machismo facade that only ends up coming off as shrill
No offense btw, you seem okay, but this is just my attitude towards comments like these
And they don't get cucked nor do they commit suicide like nips and gooks do.
They get cuqqed not just by regular whites but by russoid slavs, which is a thousand times more humiliating
You keep repeating this suicide point but there's never really anything wrong with embracing your mortality
I think most elderly should elect to do so unprompted by anyone else just as an example

Feigning anger for me was just a way to assert myself, like you say: you feel left out (and in all honesty you are abandoned, it's just a fact).
This irritation is there to simulate control but ultimately it only impedes you from going about your day.
This sounds like the kind of thing a slave owner would tell his property.

Is it really venting when all you do is put up a fake machismo facade that only ends up coming off as shrill
No offense btw, you seem okay, but this is just my attitude towards comments like these
Yes, it is. You look too deep into things.

I would slice her body into very slim noodles :feelshmm:

it amazes me how these reddit idiots keep blaming the media for noodlewhore's uncanny obession with white guys

Having a vested interest in something doesn't make you wrong on the facts or framing of the matter
Nobody should want to be like Haiti anyway
It obviously changes the weight of the priors.
Why would the anger be fake?

Expressing anger serveres a multitude of purposes. Finding allies who share your grievances. Making them aware that they are not alone and that an option for cooperation around shared interests exists. Signaling to the outside that you are honestly suffering, which is a necessary step both in getting others to care or even know about your plight and in convincing them that you have been wronged.
Just simple venting.
The anger itself makes you more willing to act, enabling you to take risks and accept that what you have to do will make things even worse for you in the short term, so that you have a chance at escaping the situation you are stuck in in the long run.
The perspective the anger grows out of is a biased one, one that favors yourself and allows you to put your own self-interests first, and to do so aggressively and unapologetically.

The irritation simulates control how? Does anyone here feel in control of anything while they are angry? Does it make you feel satisfied, or powerful, or on top of things? Maybe my austistic brain is the exception, but no such effect exists for me. I feel small and despair at my own inability to hurt back those that have wronged / hurt me, or people like me, I feel an overwhelming need to do something about the source of my anger, and a gut-wrenching despair in face of my inability to do anything meaningful.

"Embarrassing", "immature", "petty", "cringe". Never understood why normies fall for such cheap, in your face manipulation.

The fact that this makes us all so angry is an indicator of its potential influence on others. Most men would be furious if they were to percieve female nature in all its hideous glory. This anger isn't a flaw to be subdued, it's a guidepost towards the basis of good agitprop material. Our problem isn't anger, it's powerlessness. I have no interest in being less angry at the unfairness of the world, only in being less powerless to affect it. Controlling my anger only makes sense to the extent that it allows me to better blend in with regular people, which is required to reach a wider audience and function amongst them.

But no longer being angry? That's something I would want my slaves to do. Combine that with a sense of hopelessness about their chances for improving their lot in life and they won't try any form of resistance, even if the opportunity should present itself. Complete demoralization.

Affecting social change is a long term operation. The start will inevitably have to be undertaken under unfavorable circumstances. So, how to get people to support a cause that doesn't look like it could be successful?

Let them be mad. Let them be irrational and emotional so that they do what needs to be done in order to make change a real possiblity in the long run, even if that is to their own personal disadvantage.

"Women are just doing what's in their logical self-interest."
> Ok, so we are gonna do the same, right? Be it propaganda, unfair misrepresentations of reality, emotional manipulation, w/e is necessary to further our cause?
"Nah, we should just get killed or enslaved or accept our lot in life and move on."
> ? ? ?

Can you see why I percieve you as hostile towards men's group interests?

Last edited:
They get cuqqed not just by regular whites but by russoid slavs, which is a thousand times more humiliating
Source: my ass
You keep repeating this suicide point but there's never really anything wrong with embracing your mortality
I think most elderly should elect to do so unprompted by anyone else just as an example
Jfl at bug mentality

Expressing anger serveres a multitude of purposes. Finding allies who share your grievances. Making them aware that they are not alone and that an option for cooperation around shared interests exists. Signaling to the outside that you are honestly suffering, which is a necessary step both in getting others to care or even know about your plight and in convincing them that you have been wronged.
Depending on where you come from that's "good" in theory, but do we really have to go far to see if that's even the case? In practice you have this weird amalgamation of internet spaces that basically only serve the purpose of funneling impressionable virgins into rotting harder while irritating regime harpies to the point of forcing them to make boring slideshows on online misogynistic extremism.
The irritation simulates control how? Does anyone here feel in control of anything while they are angry? Does it make you feel satisfied, or powerful, or on top of things? Maybe my austistic brain is the exception, but no such effect exists for me. I feel small and despair at my own inability to hurt back those that have wronged / hurt me, or people like me, I feel an overwhelming need to do something about the source of my anger, and a gut-wrenching despair in face of my inability to do anything meaningful.
The fact that you feel the need for anything is the simulacrum of control. Your brain starts firing up with all these weird incel revolution fantasies when all you really should be doing is losing weight and jerking off more.
But no longer being angry? That's something I would want my slaves to do. Combine that with a sense of hopelessness about their chances for improving their lot in life and they won't try any form of resistance, even if the opportunity should present itself. Complete demoralization.
Can you see why I percieve you as hostile towards men's group interests?
I'm not sure if I can even answer this without breaking any rules here, but my point is generally less about embracing your theory of gender struggle and more about being at peace with your(flawed)self.

Depending on where you come from that's "good" in theory, but do we really have to go far to see if that's even the case? In practice you have this weird amalgamation of internet spaces that basically only serve the purpose of funneling impressionable virgins into rotting harder while irritating regime harpies to the point of forcing them to make boring slideshows on online misogynistic extremism.
Popularising these ideas is a required step. As I said, the beginning will have to be undertaken under unfavorable circumstances. Change doesn't happen overnight, normies need an entire generation just to face the new normal. But what the new generation knows and doesn't know will be key in the long run. You can take this site and point towards its rather limited audience, but the ideas that are refined in semi-isolated circles of freaks are copypasted and repackaged into tik-tok videos, twitter threads, youtube content, etc.
A few dozen of academics formed the basis of what is now Americas de facto state religion. They might have been preaching to the quire, but as more men become more miserable we will be doing the same.
Is what you describe really the only thing that ever happened on these online spaces? Would you like to try to estimate how many men in total came to know of these ideas through the internet and to how many more individuals these men have spread them as a consequence? Would you like to make strong claims, make a bet so to speak on the future political effect of these ideas in American politics in the coming decades? If you can see the future so clearly ahead of you, then please, do share.

Your brain starts firing up with all these weird incel revolution fantasies when all you really should be doing is losing weight and jerking off more.
I generally agree with the idea of increasing our human capital, be it for our individual goals or group interests. But my "weird incel revolution fantasies" are the result of my brain autisticly trying to find a realistic chance for my needs, which root in my innate inability to accept unfairness and unnecessary suffering as well as my self-interest as a man, to be satisfied.
If trying to find a way to find a way to reach a more optimal world state is a simulacrum of control for you, I either reject the definition, or, alternatively, accept it and declare it so broad as to be devoid of informational content.

I am frustrate with all the opportunities that we already have that are going unused, but I want people on here and men in general to organize better around their group interests, not to give up on them.

Put a camera in front of some of the most miserable of us, have incels produce an Incel focused documentary and start building the base for a sympathetic perspective towards our situation that can be sold to the part of the public that is / will be willing to consider it. Just to give on example.

I'm not sure if I can even answer this without breaking any rules here, but my point is generally less about embracing your theory of gender struggle and more about being at peace with your(flawed)self.
My ideas are less about what is, though I obviously make claims about that, but more about exploitable weaknesses in the reasoning underlying modern American politics, based on the assumption that men's increasingly dire situation in the modern world will sooner or later make it possible to base a viable political / ideological platform on using these internal contradiction for our own benefit. Less about what is and more about what others can be made to percieve / be forced to accept.

Also, it seems weird for you to call me out on "weird fantasies" and then elude to some violent revolution, assuming that's what you were doing. It's the one thing I would confidently bet against ever having a chance at success.

The
being at peace with your(flawed)self
part is something I would wish for all of us, but I don't think your path towards it is a real possibility for everyone. I have been this way since birth and throughout all my struggles, if it was a flexible part of myself it would have given way already.

If your kind of acceptance helps someone here live a better life, sure, we should take care of yourself first and foremost, it is even in our group interest as more functioning members mean an increase in human capital. But leave a few of those angry embers smoldering inside you, just in case the political landscape shifts and an opportunity presents itself to make this world a bit better of a place to live in for our kind.

she got BLEACHED by chad and shes ready to settle down teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee