Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean Noodlestacies beaten up in Sydney

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/17l2gkv/korean_woman_attacked_in_sydney/

Slutty Kimchi Noodlewhore tourists get jumped when walking back to their hotel. Looks like Kangeroolanders are tired of being a playground for rich Rices and Noodles to flaunt their wealth. An Australian vacation is quite popular for simpmaxxed Korean thots.

and JFL, the other Kimchi just films her friend getting the bulgogi kicked out of her, doesn't try once to shield her or break it up like a real friend would. That's East Asian foid friendship loyalty right there, it's all fake and transactional. Rices of either gender are such meek cowards. Probably didn't want to mess up her plastic surgery face her simp boyfriend paid for...

@Intellau_Celistic

Too bad it wasn't a man who beat that bitch up. Real punches would have been nicer to see. And what kind of a whore is that reaching into the camera? I would have punched her in the face and kicked her in the face until her face was a lump of mud. Damn I hate women. Every time I go shopping I have two thoughts when I see a foid. Rape or beat to death. Sometimes both.

I'm on the side of the noodles. The white foids are acting like animals

They are not Stacy's with their plastic faces

Slutty Kimchi Noodlewhore tourists get jumped when walking back to their hotel. Looks like Kangeroolanders are tired of being a playground for rich Rices and Noodles to flaunt their wealth. An Australian vacation is quite popular for simpmaxxed Korean thots.

and JFL, the other Kimchi just films her friend getting the bulgogi kicked out of her, doesn't try once to shield her or break it up like a real friend would. That's East Asian foid friendship loyalty right there, it's all fake and transactional. Rices of either gender are such meek cowards. Probably didn't want to mess up her plastic surgery face her simp boyfriend paid for...
such an accurate thread

0:18:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Too bad it wasn't a man who beat that bitch up. Real punches would have been nicer to see.
I thought it was some rockstarmaxxing guy and wanted to commend the noodle for being able to stand and somewhat fight back while being attacked by some dude:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I see lots of chinks in my town

Nice job. Noodles deserve hate crimes (even if this one may not be)

I'm on the side of the noodles. The white foids are acting like animals
White people are niggers to Asians. You will always notice this when they interact.

Too bad it wasn't a man who beat that bitch up. Real punches would have been nicer to see. And what kind of a whore is that reaching into the camera? I would have punched her in the face and kicked her in the face until her face was a lump of mud. Damn I hate women. Every time I go shopping I have two thoughts when I see a foid. Rape or beat to death. Sometimes both.
I don't know how the husky bitch that attacked her identities as, but I'm not surprised it's he/they

Whites are rabid animals but I don't feel sorry for the noodles they're over there chasing Chad's cock

noodlewhore toilet deserves to be beaten even worse

If I were Asian the despicable bullying I faced would have been far worse; every race singles out asians severely more so than other races, especially Negroes.
Yes East Asians and south Asians over for them

White bitches acting like sheboons is always funny :lul:

Slutty trash all around.