Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean moonface ricewhore "harrased" by curries in India

Wow girls are very easily "traumatised", lol

Searching for chadlet @Misogynist Curry 卐 :feelsaww:
Unfortunately the poor curry who wanted to show her Mumbai got arrested (according to comments)

Brutal

How the fuck is she traumatised when she has a massive smile on her face?

The curry didn't even do anything big to her

Foids just hate curries for existing

She was searching for Chadpreet but went to the slums of Mumbai instead :lul:

He just gave her a loving kiss because he might have found her so cute, and didn't knew how to xpress his feelings because of low iq maxxed.... if instead it was 6 ft 3 italian Emilio givin her a peck she would have returned with a sloppy wet smooch. Its just over for curries

He wasnt tall enough to act confidently.

Every time guy approaches a girl, redditors bring up rape and murder statistics, why those statistics doesnt apply to chads and why they tell us to act confident.

I’m not being biased here or anything, but I legitimately don’t see him doing anything wrong, he gave her a platonic friendly kiss on the cheek to show his love towards her, it’s not like he groped her ass/boobs/pussy or something like that.

He just gave her a loving kiss because he might have found her so cute, and didn't knew how to xpress his feelings because of low iq maxxed.... if instead it was 6 ft 3 italian Emilio givin her a peck she would have returned with a sloppy wet smooch. Its just over for curries
That noodle whore is not cute at all with her loud horn voice

I’m not being biased here or anything, but I legitimately don’t see him doing anything wrong, he gave her a platonic friendly kiss on the cheek to show his love towards her, it’s not like he groped her ass/boobs/pussy or something like that.
he's been arrested by curry police already jfl. He just wanted to show her around. if he was white this noodle would have loved it

he's been arrested by curry police already jfl. He just wanted to show her around. if he was white this noodle would have loved it

It’s over when even third world countries become gynocentric feminist shitholes. Men from all over the world need to rise up to fight this disgusting system in place, this shit is just getting ridiculous now.

I sware i live in the most touristic city in Italy and i see noodlewhore(foreign foids in general) constantly getting picked up like this if not blatantly more properly aggressively by Armanimaxxed Chads and, no spoiler, i just let you imagine how it usually goes. Let's just say that kissing is just the first step :lasereyes:

The difference between harrassment/rape attempt and "good game" depends only on how you look according to foids.
And yes, water is wet :lasereyes:

It’s over when even third world countries become gynocentric feminist shitholes. Men from all over the world need to rise up to fight this disgusting system in place, this shit is just getting ridiculous now.
Most men (incels included) are crabs in a bucket.
There is no we. Only crabs.

Curries are such fucking simps I swear to god

Even the Police is white knighting for her JFL

Most men (incels included) are crabs in a bucket.
There is no we. Only crabs.

This crabs in a bucket mentality is what’s keeping majority of men oppressed.

Each and every man is focussed on his individual success (without a single care towards the plight of any other men) and as a consequence of this type of approach, majority of men are losing the battle.

But if they stopped approaching life from a mentality of “individualism” and instead thought about uniting as a collective to change the system itself, then that will ensure a better life for not just themselves but for the rest of the collective male populace as well, we’d all win if we fought together and instead of competing against each other.

Trauma for women: ugly guys approaches her, is nice and tries to show her around. People say she got lucky to get out alive.

Trauma for men: a life of rejection, lonely, bullying and being shamed for things that are out of your control. People tell them to suck it up and be a men and that's he's not entitled to anything.

Just because he is ugly. Imagine if it is a chad who cold approach her.

JFL at the comments on that post. Racist shit towards curries on one of the most popular subreddits on the site. Replace that with any other race and it would have been taken down.

India is at the bottom for rape per capita.

The cops got them. They were arrested for "molesting" her.

JFL at the comments on that post. Racist shit towards curries on one of the most popular subreddits on the site. Replace that with any other race and it would have been taken down.

India is at the bottom for rape per capita.

The cops got them. They were arrested for "molesting" her.

Brutal how a third world shithole is so woke to lick a ricewhores ass

Reddit is one of the most racist websites in the world, white cuckolds will go type racist shit against Indians and Asians

Those two boys did nothing to her, she's fucking taller than them for fuck's sake

He has a nice scooter!

I am very sorry he and his buddy did not have a cargo van and a few more buddies...

Her Statement that “I hope the police would have done the same if it was a male or female, Indian or foreigner, viral or not” speaks volume about how we as Indians should take collective responsibility in tackling these issues. Indian girls face these issues on a daily basis and we stand helpless. There should be laws which protect the victim from taking extreme action in these situations for example any type of self Defense machanism should not be up for discussion, criminals should be made an example of. Hats off to the man, who helped. Happy that Mumbai is still a good place. This is shameful. We should apologize her.

Her Statement that “I hope the police would have done the same if it was a male or female, Indian or foreigner, viral or not” speaks volume about how we as Indians should take collective responsibility in tackling these issues. Indian girls face these issues on a daily basis and we stand helpless. There should be laws which protect the victim from taking extreme action in these situations for example any type of self Defense machanism should not be up for discussion, criminals should be made an example of. Hats off to the man, who helped. Happy that Mumbai is still a good place. This is shameful. We should apologize her.
Who typed that shit

UMMMMMMM

Maaaaooooooooooonnnnnnm

Wow I can’t believe how racist those libtards are being in the comments. Commenting on his appearance by saying he’s malnourished.. LIKE YEA BITCH HE GREW UP IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, know your privilege, cum skins!!!!

Also fuck the Jews for arresting them

Absolutely based curry mogger

Accosting foids on camera is based

i had grown men beat me up when I was a teenager and no one cared. a currycel touches this foid and the entirety of reddit goes crazy

clown world, I hate foids, I hate my life, I hate being a nigger