Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Korean MMA champion is so traumatized by foids that he avoids them like the plague (Video)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Park Dae Sung is one of the most famous, most successful MMA fighters of South Korea. In the past he was accused of sexual harassment for briefly touching a woman on the WAIST. And since this is South Korea (by far the most cucked and feminazi country in all of Asia, Western tier bad) he got tons of shit for this (video below of the "incident", look at that horrible monster :soy:)

He literally had to: 1) Do community service and 2) make a photo op and issue an apology jfl.
To be clear it's not the ring girl herself who bitched about any of this but some of the cucked viewers and the outrage culture of south korea

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMj1urjNPo

Thankfully the comments are BASED (i'll include some of them all the way down)

But the result of this is that he refused to even stand close to ring girls after this. He almost fucking ran out of the ring after his victory when he saw a ring girl. That's how fucking traumatized he was by this. He wants NONE of this. And guess what? He also got some shit for it, muh evil misogynist.

You literally can't win as a male. You can be a nation wide famous, athletic mogger who pummels other men's skulls for living and women/cucks will still ruin you for the slightest of perceived offense.

See the next video. The comments are based again thankfully

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEeDYHtz5fs

Last edited:
Holy shit, whites only is not a joke.

Stupid cucks. How is it fair that she can chase him around the stage to put her hands on him, but he's not allowed to touch her when she's right next to him? At least it was 3 years ago when cuckdom was at an all time high.

this Chang brutally mogs me

I'll be tramautised too tbh. Imagine working ur socks off training, strict diet and whatever else to achieve ur career n have it almost gone down the drain bcos u put ur hand around a foid waist

I'll be tramautised too tbh. Imagine working ur socks off training, strict diet and whatever else to achieve ur career n have it almost gone down the drain bcos u put ur hand around a foid waist
And isn't that what ring girls are for? I never watch mma but i'm pretty sure grabbing their waist or putting your hands on their shoulders is literally the norm or at least very common

this Chang brutally mogs me
I bet you're taller than him tho

Stupid cucks. How is it fair that she can chase him around the stage to put her hands on him, but he's not allowed to touch her when she's right next to him? At least it was 3 years ago when cuckdom was at an all time high.
Cuckdom has diminished?

Cuckdom has diminished?
A little since three years ago. Not saying things are good now though, they were just worse back then. Barely anyone was blackpilled in those times.

the evil man was trying to kill her. :soy: :soy:

Dam shes fine

north korea is the true korea

Over for Changcels.

Also abolish foid rights

The man is legitimately in fear for his well being in the second video, that's some real sad shit.
This is what foids do when you give them power.

briefly touching a woman on the WAIST
Just do it more gently and don't pull the girl theory.
I don't want to sound like a cuck, but she obviously didn't like the way he did it. Still not a sexual harassment.

The simps were jealous and just wanted to fuck with him for touching girls while all they are doing is idolizing holes

his crime: touching a woman while not being chad

Do not act like this if you ever go to a college campus.
It's an unspoken rule but when it comes to foids they have no problem giving guys very little space to walk and finding ways to ostracize and laugh at you if you are considerate enough to not want to bump into them.

Women are the ones having all the privileges

The men worship them as well, though. Also applies to the Japanese, btw. Chinese not so much (in comparison).
bullshit men in south korea dont worship white males we're jealous

Just remember who gave women rights

20200916 073508

bullshit men in south korea dont worship white males we're jealous
Are you South Korean then? Anyway, the white worship is real. They think western cultures are superior to their own (you can see it in their art). Also using English lyrics in their songs. Not to mention, the only reason Christianity is gaining attention there is because most white people are Christians. If most white people were Islamic, Islam would have that status instead (though there are exceptions of South Koreans becoming Islamic, but it's very rare, most of South Korea is anti-Islam).

Are you South Korean then? Anyway, the white worship is real. They think western cultures are superior to their own (you can see it in their art). Also using English lyrics in their songs. Not to mention, the only reason Christianity is gaining attention there is because most white people are Christians. If most white people were Islamic, Islam would have that status instead (though there are exceptions of South Koreans becoming Islamic, but it's very rare, most of South Korea is anti-Islam).
yes im korean, cuckkorea is just like hong cuck and simpgapore as well as taiwan

yes im korean, cuckkorea is just like hong cuck and simpgapore as well as taiwan
If female white worship was as terrible as most of the retarded self haters and cumskins here make it put to be then whites wouldnt exist anymore

Just do it more gently and don't pull the girl theory.
I don't want to sound like a cuck, but she obviously didn't like the way he did it. Still not a sexual harassment.
He's an athlete who had a high t rush after smashing someone's skull, cmon

Besides as far as i know she didn't even complain, the outrage came from cucks and foids online. Classic shitty outrage culture where people show their virtue by getting offended for someone else

Asian countries better realize sooner or later that further westernization will only lead to lower birth rates, more degeneracy, more feminism, and more disillusioned nihilism.

Only with the destruction of the Anglo countries will common decency, world brotherhood, and civilization return.

If it were up to me I would give white Anglos the most ruthlessly imaginable death possible but whats occurring right now is that they are killing themselves off slowly while bringing everyone down with them.

I would show them absolutely no mercy and no quarters whatsoever.

If you show restraint and mercy to those that you objectively know as evil, you do not deserve to prevail and evil deserves to win. Its really that simple.

Last edited:
Asian countries better realize sooner or later that further westernization will only lead to lower birth rates, more degeneracy, more feminism, more disillusioned nihilism.

Only with the destruction of the Anglo countries will common decency, world brotherhood, and civilization return.
South Korea has the lowest birth rate on the planet, it dipped below 1.

#MeToo plus noodlewhores is the most evil possible combination.

And isn't that what ring girls are for? I never watch mma but i'm pretty sure grabbing their waist or putting your hands on their shoulders is literally the norm or at least very common

I bet you're taller than him tho
Yeah, wonder why she recoiled.

Idk how tall he is

I watched thousand mma fights and yeah he pulled her more aggressively than usual fighters do but calling that sexual harassment is beyond ridiculous, him running away is sad, probably same people who accused him of harassment make fun of him for running away.

I watched thousand mma fights and yeah he pulled her more aggressively than usual fighters do but calling that sexual harassment is beyond ridiculous, him running away is sad, probably same people who accused him of harassment make fun of him for running away.
Nice I was hoping to hear some MMAcel's opinion. Tbh the rush of t and adrenaline from winning the fight is probably responsible for that, but obviously the accusers just want to paint him as some sort of rapist

Similar response happened in my place of business. A few years ago it was a bustling fun atmosphere where the rules were pretty lax (let's be honest there wasn't much accountability) and everyone had a good time. Two years ago some black dude called a slut "thicc" in the workplace and she raised hell. Got that guy suspended and tried to get other workers terminated over PAST comments. I have no clue how they could even verify that shit but a woman's word is law and new policies came out and everybody had the big dick of HR on them at all times. Two years have gone by and it is a dead zone. Men not even joking among ourselves for fear of repercussions. No men having anything to do with women. The women eating lunch all by themselves. Of course they still joke and make inappropriate comments all the time (it is usual for them to talk about their sex life while at lunch) but they are female so that is allowed. They openly mock the men who don't want to banter with them and tease new male workers. The new workers have this false sense of security thinking these women are chill and this is a happy atmosphere but they are so wrong. They better shape up quickly! A lot don't and find themselves in the boss's office.

All because a bitch got her feefees hurt and couldn't take somebody calling her thicc.

If you show restraint and mercy to those that you objectively know as evil, you do not deserve to prevail and evil deserves to win. Its really that simple.
Imo it's more because anglo culture sees restraint and mercy as weak and worthy of being taken advantage of.
They see the implications of letting sleeping dogs lie and being content with unfinished business as cope.

Nice I was hoping to hear some MMAcel's opinion. Tbh the rush of t and adrenaline from winning the fight is probably responsible for that, but obviously the accusers just want to paint him as some sort of rapist
Usually ring girls get closer to fighters on their own and fighters dont grab the girls, only light touch but this one is weird one she is keeping the biggest possible distance she can.

Similar response happened in my place of business. A few years ago it was a bustling fun atmosphere where the rules were pretty lax (let's be honest there wasn't much accountability) and everyone had a good time. Two years ago some black dude called a slut "thicc" in the workplace and she raised hell. Got that guy suspended and tried to get other workers terminated over PAST comments. I have no clue how they could even verify that shit but a woman's word is law and new policies came out and everybody had the big dick of HR on them at all times. Two years have gone by and it is a dead zone. Men not even joking among ourselves for fear of repercussions. No men having anything to do with women. The women eating lunch all by themselves. Of course they still joke and make inappropriate comments all the time (it is usual for them to talk about their sex life while at lunch) but they are female so that is allowed. They openly mock the men who don't want to banter with them and tease new male workers. The new workers have this false sense of security thinking these women are chill and this is a happy atmosphere but they are so wrong. They better shape up quickly! A lot don't and find themselves in the boss's office.

All because a bitch got her feefees hurt and couldn't take somebody calling her thicc.
I hear this all the time from officecels, even outside this forum: women are hypersexual in the workplace but if a man makes the slightest of sexual comment or even compliments a woman in a non sexual way he gets fired for it

Mike Pence rule is law

this is what feminist want to all males. trauma and cuckedness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back