Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Korean foid meets Tyronelite

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Fucking hell man, you can tell that this dude gets pussy just by the way he talks :dafuckfeels:

op9PWrr.gif

They also made a follow up video where they hold hands and shit

Last edited:
The fuck is this shit.

Fucking tyrones theyre always fucking everybody

I don’t hate noodlewhores getting with blacks as much as whites but it was still suifuel.

he looks like a mutant

I like how you explicitly mentioned -lite in the thread :feelsgah::feelskek:

Jfl at Tyronelite he is slight above average at best

I like how you explicitly mentioned -lite in the thread :feelsgah::feelskek:
If he were bigger then I would classify him as a tyrone, but he's not so I put "lite" instead

If he were bigger then I would classify him as a tyrone, but he's not so I put "lite" instead
These models always speak will lots of expression and use gestures a lot. It's a neat little trick to appear more confident and charming, works only if you pass the looks threshold obviously.
Jfl at Tyronelite he is slight above average at best
Na he is good looking watch the video. Average guy of any race is overweight with soft features. He looks sharp. Definitely top 10% for black

Fucking hell man, you can tell that this dude gets pussy just by the way he talks :dafuckfeels:

op9PWrr.gif

They also made a follow up video where they hold hands and shit

Her looksmatch probably roped

I know niggers all look the same but that's not a Tyrone, he looks like that KSI guy, weird facial structure.
Youtube pushing interracial relationships and pretending it's just a coincidence @BummerDrummer
I think they stopped pretending. Who's gonna stop them? The evil racist Trump-supporters? No. They were probably scared that the left might see through their bullshit and start complaining but I think even to the Jews surprise the left has no backbone left and have all turned into absolute cucks.
I don’t hate noodlewhores getting with blacks as much as whites but it was still suifuel.
Why do you like niggers so much?

I think they stopped pretending. Who's gonna stop them? The evil racist Trump-supporters? No. They were probably scared that the left might see through their bullshit and start complaining but I think even to the Jews surprise the left has no backbone left and have all turned into absolute cucks.
Imo youtube only have theirselves to blame for the 'radicalization' of people by their algorithm when they designed it to maximize viewer time online by seeking out potentially upsetting and provocative content to feature.
They repeatedly refused to disclose what was going on with their algorithm too and initially suggested that it was individuals seeking out material (when it was well known that such videos were constantly showing up in their recommended and related video feed).
They even went as far to fire someone that wanted to know more and be more transparent about how their process worked

A lot of this started in April 2016 when the algorithm got revamped and the above article confirms that.

Definitely not watching

Thats a very cute noodlewhore. I want to fuck her really bad. Just JBWmaxx right guys?? @Diocel @BlkPillPres @Dregster666 :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

noodlewhores don't get with blacks.
i never see this.
That’s why I don’t get angry when I see a noodlewhore with a black dude yet I get so pissed when I see noodlewhores with white dudes. It’s so rare I don’t really care if a noodlewhore dates blacks.

That's literally @WØLF

@Mogged Loner

She's subhuman.
Omega fucking cope. Any truecel here would do her in a heartbeat if given the oppurtunity

I mean diversity for China is sth that the Stormfront should promote otherwise they will slaughter everyone starting with Russia
Did America getting more racially mixed reduce their imperialist ambitions? All that would happen with what you are suggesting tbh is that it would be a bit harder to push Han Chinese supremacy if more and more Chinese were mixed race.

didnt expect that
i mean
hes from the left side so he shouldnt support the state of israel
@SlayerSlayer thoughts on Andrew Yang being receive negatively for his remarks on the recent Israeli versus Palestine situation?

Go get your noodle nigga :feelswhat:
Nigga im not trying to look volcel here but I have zero job oppurtunities rn. Stuck in school with an awful major and never worked in retail

You really have a type.

So GIMMIE TIPS NIGGA
I told you everything i would apply for myself :feelswhat:

I already have a passport and i can travel at any given time that I have extra cash and free time :feelstrash:

That's literally @WØLF

@Mogged Loner

She's subhuman.

Noodle foids are bottom of the barrel:feelspuke:

@Capable_Onion keeps coping with diry gook foids

Gook foids look like gook men you have to be a faggot to like them:feelspuke:

This, @Nukethisgayearth
Gook Foids = Men

Why do you think so many Nazi Fags and Mayo’s love them

Because they are ALL homosexuals!
:feelsjuice:

Noodle foids are bottom of the barrel:feelspuke:

@Capable_Onion keeps coping with diry gook foids

Gook foids look like gook men you have to be a faggot to like them:feelspuke:
I guess it really comes down to preference

In my opinion this japanese chick would definitely be my ideal :feelsohh:

I don't really like Korean foid's though, they do way too much facial surgery

I guess it really comes down to preference

In my opinion this japanese chick would definitely be my ideal :feelsohh:

I don't really like Korean foid's though, they do way too much facial surgery

Preference or homosexuality jfl:feelshaha:

Anyway you the last standing nigga I still got respect for on this site:feelsjuice:

Asians are gross tho , but I hope you ascend just not with a dirty noodle whore:feelskek:

Preference or homosexuality jfl:feelshaha:

Anyway you the last standing nigga I still got respect for on this site:feelsjuice:

Asians are gross tho , but I hope you ascend just not with a dirty noodle whore:feelskek:
Thanks man, I appreciate it

You cool with me bro

I just really hate gook foids

I mean diversity for China is sth that the Stormfront should promote otherwise they will slaughter everyone starting with Russia
She's subhuman.
noodle pill is real, ugly noodles are getting attention and men with low expectations destroy sexual market
Did America getting more racially mixed reduce their imperialist ambitions? All that would happen with what you are suggesting tbh is that it would be a bit harder to push Han Chinese supremacy if more and more Chinese were mixed race.
very interesting tell if we in future we will more hear about 'han supremacy' what about ABC, american born chinese like that guys in aznidenity. Will it use wmaf, amwf couples to even seize smaller caucasian population and even more melt her down
But not so much their imperialist ambitions.
Btw thoughts on Andrew Yang's recent statement about Israel?

View: https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1391897869137887234

#

shocking, ugly liberal chink kisses feets in their masters in israel, shalom goyim

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer thoughts on Andrew Yang being receive negatively for his remarks on the recent Israeli versus Palestine situation?
I think he will actually get more votes on his stance. It's JEW YORK. He will draw the ire of 2 looneyleftist twitter megaphone ITcels that don't even vote. And gain 100X more old corrupt jews voters necessary to win. Yang needs to run away from the Bernie lunatic type of supporters to win.

You can only be allowed to be crazy liberal in certain areas of the country, and NYC has always been a city with old money and institutions that keeps it from being a total FAGGOTTOWN (SF)

Last edited:
I think he will actually get more votes on his stance. It's JEW YORK. He will draw the ire of 2 looneyleftist twitter megaphone ITcels that don't even vote. And gain 100X more old corrupt jews voters necessary to win. Yang needs to run away from the Bernie lunatic type of supporters to win.

You can only be allowed to be crazy liberal in certain areas of the country, and NYC has always been a city with old money and institutions that keeps it from being a total FAGGOTTOWN (SF)

Left eating their own as usual over shit they naturally do. He's getting Frankened over nothing
And it's an ethnic woman that is the first to call him out before any other of his colleagues do.