Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Korean foid meets a black male model

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Suicidefuel

Last edited:
she looks very happy and I don't see any unpleasant faces as I have seen in other videos of black men meeting women.

Thumbnail was enough

the black guy looks low key gay tbh. but he does have the pretty boy look which Koreans like so idk

Female meets attractive male, female wants him
Water is wet

Hope a meteor crashes into the studio and kills them both

Gook and a nig in vid will not click.

Lil Durk Ji GIF by J.I the Prince of N.Y
What does this mean?. EXPLAIN THIS USAGE OF ABSURD IMAGERY.
This was probably just race bait lol
How do you distinguish between intentional race baiting and a the user who posts it own intent?.

Last edited:
She's soaking wet for that BBC. Also why is he putting his hand Infront of his mouth while laughing? Actually pretty smart, I have a disgusting smile and I look like a baboon when smiling so maybe I should do the same and hide my face whenever I smile :waitwhat:

She's soaking wet for that BBC. Also why is he putting his hand Infront of his mouth while laughing? Actually pretty smart, I have a disgusting smile and I look like a baboon when smiling so maybe I should do the same and hide my face whenever I smile :waitwhat:
lol who am I even fooling. I have no reason to smile :feelsrope:

Hahaha Korean getting blacked, North Korea best Korea, Korean men should get African women