Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

korean female are hot

I like Korean-American women. When they stop doing the makeup and hair Korean style and start doing it American style it is very hot. I want to break them. Hot ABG I want I want I want I want I want.

I like Korean-American women. When they stop doing the makeup and hair Korean style and start doing it American style it is very hot. I want to break them. Hot ABG I want I want I want I want I want.
real

Last edited:
Mmmmm I love Dahyun from Twice.

Why the fuck do foids get tattoos? Does anyone actually like them?
They have the foid halo effect so even if they decided to cover their whole body with it and with a shit ton of piercings while they're at it, soyciety would still approve nonetheless.

too skinny and plasticky looking for me

Yeah they ain’t bad

I follow a few on instagram for the fap material :feelsdevil:

they're literally getting bone shaved, they have more plastic surgery than the jenner girls

Japanese foids are hotter.

Japanese foids are hotter.

It's because they actually often try to look Asian, sure there are White-obsessed Japanese, but the Japanese like to accentuate their Asian features and many gravure idols have black hair. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Have you ever heard about make up and why are you an delusional foid worshipper?

foid worship thread

Korean women have weird round faces. Least attractive of the Asian race to me

I prefer it even more when they're chubby and don't do make-up at all. There's just something about a natural fat Asian that can't be compared. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I love chubby (not obese) noodles in my own country :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

In general, I do not like them, but there are exceptions like that foid from Squid Game.

Korean women have weird round faces. Least attractive of the Asian race to me
Korean women on average are ugly. These kpop bitches are like top 1% genetics + surgery. The record companies actually sponsor surgery for their artists.

korean, japanese, chinese, doesn't matter they're all ugly af. cumskins and latinas don't need plastic surgery to look good JFL

Koreans are surgery maxxed. Facially, they are ugly with mall slit eyes, no brow ridges at all.

But overall they mog other asians (lighter skinned, IQ mog, height, and frame mog)