Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Korean dude with Russian Stacy gf instagram

Just be a tall chang bro

You know it's over when this doesn't even give you a boner

God
I wanna fuck

You know it's over when this doesn't even give you a boner
Your brain is automatically telling your dick to settle down since there was never a moment in your life where there was a good use for it

Why is it always the russian foids?

Probably because they had to co exist with central asian men for ages, so dating a regular asian man isn't too weird or strange for them.
Giga based and horse pilled

Stacy in the streets of Bangladesh

Damn. those thighs

Probably because they had to co exist with central asian men for ages, so dating a regular asian man isn't too weird or strange for them.
Yeah they probably don't have a negative view of Asians because central Asians are moggers.

Courteous Wankjeet Hashish Koomar, rowdy Kendrick Blessnigger Jr., cocky Masturbek Kumshotov, and even nerdy Hui Jhao Bing - are all invited to take their turns with Natasha…
While Vanechka is busy spreading values of the RUSSIAN WORLD in a neighbor country, by the courtesy of the RUSSIAN WORLD hot southern machos, as well as brooding eastern princes are spreading their straight shaggy southern genes in Natasha's pussy…

Last edited:

@supersoldier @slavcel11
they always wanted ethnic/rice/black/churka cock

i myself seen couples with korean male and russian female

today at around 6am 4+ churkas from dagestan wanted to beat some russian dude because he didn't like woman getting fucked by them (according to conversation he was her relative or something), and they all were short.

waiting for this guy to come out of home to beat him, there was one more outside of photo

Last edited: