Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Korean Dramas are blue pilled af

1604255044285.jpg
:feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelsmage: :feelsmage:

I’ve seen 2 K dramas and it’s an exact copy of Spanish dramas that I’ve seen many of ( Mostly due to watching them as a kid with my grandma ).
It always chad falls in love with girl but chad’s family hates the girl so then there’s this huge drama surrounding all of this.

Only female brains can enjoy these types of things.

Just have autism theory

I’ve seen 2 K dramas and it’s an exact copy of Spanish dramas that I’ve seen many of ( Mostly due to watching them as a kid with my grandma ).
It always chad falls in love with girl but chad’s family hates the girl so then there’s this huge drama surrounding all of this.

They enjoy the idea of being fought for. Like the personification of a gold bar. Beating someone over it, killing even. Makes them feel more valuable and loved

They enjoy the idea of being fought for. Like the personification of a gold bar. Beating someone over it, killing even. Makes them feel more valuable and loved
True there’s always a love triangle in the Spanish novelas.

Mexican/spannish dramas for old ladies? i used to watch that my my grandma too :lul:
Based. I don’t understand why my grandma kept watching them just lol, same narrative but with different chad actor each time.

Romantic films are boring as shit ngl

@epillepsy comment?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Romantic films are boring as shit ngl
In a lot of them the chad realize that the becky is better than the stacy because she's kind and has a nice personality unlike stacy that is a shallow bitch, basically bluepill for foids.

In a lot of them the chad realize that the becky is better than the stacy because she's kind and has a nice personality unlike stacy that is a shallow bitch, basically bluepill for foids.

Ricecels are incredibly suicidal, they need bluepilled content and isekai anime to stay alive and avoid reality as much as possible.

This

koreaboos of all ages watch them for fetish reasons, but yeah, they are soap operas targeted at my mom.
Just be Korean theory

@Daydreamincel

Women are dumb whores

So this is the kinda shit my Mom watches
Good to know