Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Koreacels will lead the way to Inceldia

Arthur Fleckenstein

Arthur Fleckenstein

You get what you bleeping deserve
Why are korean men the biggest incels in the world ? Because they are ugly, short and have the smallest dicks in the world. Having small dicks is really the biggest problem for foids. They would tolerate anything in a man with a big dick. Having a big dick sometimes isn't enough though, if you shoot watery cum. If your cum is watery, it's over for you

1729631103591491.png

Why are korean men the biggest incels in the world ? Because they are ugly, short and have the smallest dicks in the world. Having small dicks is really the biggest problem for foids. They would tolerate anything in a man with a big dick. Having a big dick sometimes isn't enough though, if you shoot watery cum. If your cum is watery, it's over for you

1729631103591491.png
My cum is thick but my dick is small, over

based
Screenshot 2024 10 22 173825
i totally fuck with his plan

Screenshot 2024 10 22 173825
incel hero

Look at this guy @Friezacel

Leave me out of it tbh

I always said the dickpill is the most brutal pills

korean men are lowest of ricecels. They are getting k.o ed from left to right by korean foids