Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korea goes extinct and roasties celebrate

Korean women are the most unhinged ones. There used to be this old post, I forgot where, of Korean women fawning over some White foreigner and saying something along the lines of them trading a million Korean men for that one guy. Does that ring a bell?

Roasties will be alright wherever they go, jfl. Pussyflation is out of control globally and it'd be a win-win situation for both white male and kimchiwhores if they go to the West.

But what about Kimchi normies that always want to brag and scold Kimchicels about their "successful :feelskek: (but de facto walking ATM betabuxxing)" dating records?

It won't take too much time for them to realise that they were actually not so much different with Kimchicels once they go to the West(the place where they really want to go / and the place where they really believe that they could score with whitu foids through kpoopmaxxing so easily, like copers of r/aznmasculinity), this doesn't actually look that bad for me :feelshaha:

Roasties will be alright wherever they go, jfl. Pussyflation is out of control globally and it'd be a win-win situation for both white male and kimchiwhores if they go to the West.

But what about Kimchi normies that always want to brag and scold Kimchicels about their "successful :feelskek: (but de facto walking ATM betabuxxing)" dating records?

It won't take too much time for them to realise that they were actually not so much different with Kimchicels once they go to the West(the place where they really want to go / and the place where they really believe that they could score with whitu foids through kpoopmaxxing so easily, like copers of r/aznmasculinity), this doesn't actually look that bad for me :feelshaha:
Korea won't go extinct though. It will see a massive population decrease(to 32 million I think). At least they are not being replaced by Shitskins like West.
Europe by large is getting replaced by Niggers and Sands and America is getting replaced by Spics.

Korea won't go extinct though. It will see a massive population decrease(to 32 million I think). At least they are not being replaced by Shitskins like West.
Europe by large is getting replaced by Niggers and Sands and America is getting replaced by Spics.
They will 100% be replaced by shitskins in due time, it's already only 95% Korean

The future of humanity is Slavery under Kike whipes !
@wereq

The future of humanity is Slavery under Kike whipes !
@wereq
Which is why we must fight an all out war now like Russia is doing.

Don't want to live in a world which only has shitskins.

no I don't think I will :feelzez:

Tbh i have no problem with opening the door for shitskins. At least it'd be better than letting ethnic Kimchicels paying more tax for dying deadwoods and greedy kimchiwhores. I'm also not against for muslims. They are based and will let Kimchiwhores know how they are supposed to live - and let them go back to the kitchen, where they should belong to. Can't wait to see them more in SK.

Last edited:
Korea isn't even mysoginistic, the women over there are just dumb bitches.

Tbh i have no problem with opening the door for shitskins. At least it'd be better than paying more tax for dying deadwoods and greedy kimchiwhores. I'm also not against for muslims. They are based and will let Kimchiwhores know how they are supposed to live - and let them go back to the kitchen, where they should belong to. Can't wait to see them more in SK.
:feelswhat:

Koreans should adopt sharia law and not import shitskins and get cucked by them.

:feelswhat:

Koreans should adopt sharia law
Korean men are so fucking cucked to adopt such thing as Sharia. Can't get fixed without any external stimulation. The country of Kpoop fagmaxxing. What do you expect? :feelshaha:

Tbh i have no problem with opening the door for shitskins. At least it'd be better than letting ethnic Kimchicels paying more tax for dying deadwoods and greedy kimchiwhores. I'm also not against for muslims. They are based and will let Kimchiwhores know how they are supposed to live - and let them go back to the kitchen, where they should belong to. Can't wait to see them more in SK.
Mudslimes will turn your country into a bunch of sand gangs and ruin your nation. I want to kick out all Islamfags in the Philippines because all they know how to do is be retarded faggots fighting for pedophile prophet.

They need to become less misogynistic, like Pakistan, Algeria, Afghanistan. These are bastions of human rights, hence their high fertility rate. South Korea can learn from Afghanistan.

They need to become less misogynistic, like Pakistan, Algeria, Afghanistan. These are bastions of human rights, hence their high fertility rate. South Korea can learn from Afghanistan.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Unironically yes :feelsthink:

tbh I'd celebrate that too. South Korea is too cucked and its culture is toxic. Better they diminish and get replaced with uzbeks or some shit

They're saying it's because of misogyny. Isn't Korea basically a feminist state

High IQ. There's no escaping the huge advantage the average woman has over the average man in today's world of globalized internet. Top men have access to thousands of women. Average women have access to thousands of men. No woman with a smartphone would date anything less than a top 1% man when she has dozens of them in her DMs throwing money and access at her every day. At the national level, we can see this as the supposedly mysterious rise in male virginity without much corresponding rise in female virginity. At the international level, we can see this as infinite WMXF now and then and forever, as ethnic women across the world rank WM above XM and flee their countries to fill the bed of every mediocre WM in a first world country.

South Korea is objectively one of the most woman-friendly countries in the world. Constitutionally enshrined gender equality. Two years' head start for women to compete in a gender-neutral workforce while all men are conscripted for mindless service. A feminist movement that makes American pantsuits look like gingham-clad Stepford wives. Comically accessible plastic surgery so even ugly women can enjoy the privileges of pretty women. An entertainment industry that produces nothing but twinks when it comes to men. And yet what do they get? Endless denigration of men, a conspiracy to insert the pinching emoji in every piece of media ever produced, women that say they'd trade a million Korean male lives for one White male. All I'm saying is, we don't hear a peep out of Afghan women in comparison.

Last edited:
Well what's going to stop them going extinct when they don't have the population or the talent base to even hold the land?

South Korea is objectively one of the most woman-friendly countries in the world. Constitutionally enshrined gender equality. Two years' head start to compete in a gender-neutral workforce while all men are conscripted for mindless service. A feminist movement that makes American pantsuits look like gingham-clad Stepford wives. Comically accessible plastic surgery so even ugly women can enjoy the privileges of pretty women. An entertainment industry that produces nothing but twinks when it comes to men. And yet what do they get? Endless denigration of men, a conspiracy to insert the "" symbol in every piece of media ever produced, and women that say they'd trade a million Korean male lives for one White male. All I'm saying is, we don't hear a peep out of Afghan women in comparison.
The "misogyny" they're talking about is that they actually have to be hot to attract Chang in Korea whereas in the west they have an army of yellow fever simps who can't tell the difference between a 10 and a 2 noodlewhore because all gooks look the same to them. As long as they don't get the same treatment in Asia they will never shut up about this.

Korean women are the most unhinged ones. There used to be this old post, I forgot where, of Korean women fawning over some White foreigner and saying something along the lines of them trading a million Korean men for that one guy. Does that ring a bell?
its a cucked society
kim is gonna fk them up

remember cumskins essentially saved/enslaved them, there were essentially these massage brothel parlors after the korean war, where american soldiers would get massaged by korean whores

its a cucked society
kim is gonna fk them up

remember cumskins essentially saved/enslaved them, there were essentially these massage brothel parlors after the korean war, where american soldiers would get massaged by korean whores
imagine waging in korea. just leave the bitches there to rot and kim can have it :feelsYall:

The "misogyny" they're talking about is that they actually have to be hot to attract Chang in Korea whereas in the west they have an army of yellow fever simps who can't tell the difference between a 10 and a 2 noodlewhore because all gooks look the same to them. As long as they don't get the same treatment in Asia they will never shut up about this.
When sub-8 kimchi male asked them to pay at least 10% in dating = misogyny

tbh I'd celebrate that too. South Korea is too cucked and its culture is toxic. Better they diminish and get replaced with uzbeks or some shit

Most westernised Asian country, so you've got spoilt princess syndrome bitches thinking white while having Asian fixation on white dudes meme culture.

Fucking Korean women needs rough hard core sex by me and few trucels