Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesajr gf is a lesbo

- Komesarj never ascended and probably troonmaxxed himself
- This acc is nowhere near an incel's gf

- Komesarj never ascended and probably troonmaxxed himself
- This acc is nowhere near an incel's gf
I know i just love how his ascension crap is falling apart
Not that he had a gf in the first place

Her discord name before cuckcheron was nuked was m3m3in or sm shit and she was the alleged dream gf
Which was komesajr larping since it took time between accounts to respond

Komesarj never ascended and is still worshiping foids with the hope that someday he will receive some pussy
I wonder what he does all day :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Komesarj gf is his Discord alt

So it makes sense that he makes out with himself

But that makes him gay, not lesbian

Komesarj never ascended lol

so dumb what he did. Why fake the stories?

@WorthlessSlavicShit

You are mentally deficient if you think komesarj has a Instagram famous asian girlfriend

You are mentally deficient if you think komesarj has a Instagram famous asian girlfriend
Watch out or the mod team will ban you :lul: :lul: :feelskek:

Wtf are these photos

Isn't the case that the thing about that girl supposedly being his gf was just made up as a meme on the .is Discord which people not on that server started taking seriously, with Komesarj himself never claiming it?

Isn't the case that the thing about that girl supposedly being his gf was just made up as a meme on the .is Discord which people not on that server started taking seriously, with Komesarj himself never claiming it?
He kept switching accounts to fight a brocel for questioning him and the he banned him

I'd still bang obvs but IMO she is not attractive at all.

I wish he would confirm it.

Minmin is not the type of girl to childishly broadcast herself to garner small-time fame.
Apparently, from what has been said, several users got sent pics that would prove that his gf is real and his ascension genuine.
Surprisingly, no one of these supposed "proofs" got posted here, so.....

Watch out or the mod team will ban you :lul: :lul: :feelskek:
I‘ve never banned anyone over this stuff.

I still don’t even quite fully know what’s going on?

He did send me a picture of him and her together with their faces blacked out but I’m pretty sure I was in the rehab facility at the time and didn’t know how to save said image to my ifag from Shitscord but even if I had and posted it here most of you niggers would just raise the goal posts and say it was photoshopped or not actually Kome and his hapa jailbait so I really don’t know what or who to believe but I confess I do find the entire situation somewhat entertaining.

I‘ve never banned anyone over this stuff.

I still don’t even quite fully know what’s going on?

He did send me a picture of him and her together with their faces blacked out but I’m pretty sure I was in the rehab facility at the time and didn’t know how to save said image to my ifag from Shitscord but even if I had and posted it here most of you niggers would just raise the goal posts and say it was photoshopped or not actually Kome and his hapa jailbait so I really don’t know what or who to believe but I confess I do find the entire situation somewhat entertaining.
The instagram username of this foid is the same as in discord of the alleged foid

Komesarj never ascended and is still worshiping foids with the hope that someday he will receive some pussy

It is entertaining to see Asian and European holes post "Ok" however.

even if I had and posted it here most of you niggers would just raise the goal posts and say it was photoshopped or not actually Kome and his hapa jailbait
ah, so you think she was actually underage too? I've had my suspicions about the whole 18 in 2022 / 19 in 2023 narrative

ah, so you think she was actually underage too? I've had my suspicions about the whole 18 in 2022 / 19 in 2023 narrative
Well I was just using jailbait as a rhetorical device but if it really is that minmin chick she doesn’t actually look all that old so maybe my subconscious motivated my use of that word after all?

Well I was just using jailbait as a rhetorical device but if it really is that minmin chick she doesn’t actually look all that old so maybe my subconscious motivated my use of that word after all?
how would you remember if you deleted the image? your memory can't be that good

You should message her on instagram and ask her about komesarj

how would you remember if you deleted the image? your memory can't be that good
It’s admittedly suffered since my hospitalization plus all these medications I’m on can’t possibly be helping things in that regard.

What a cuck for letting present his foid in internet

she should be beheaded along with that komefag!

Zoe emulates Alice so much. She's so smart in choosing her role model.