Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kojima loves trannies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Kojima is a cringe tranny lover. Further proof that he sucks and Metal Gear has always been pseudo intellectual cringe.

GZTk8W7WcAAgrWI

No this can't be... the nigga that puts bromance in every metal gear game... likes cock?

Kojima is a cringe tranny lover. Further proof that he sucks and Metal Gear has always been pseudo intellectual cringe.

View attachment 1286894
Its a shame only people on here realise this.

On any Gaming forum you would've been bombarded with the "You just don't get it" bullshit. Konami firing Kojima was a good move. He's a pretentious fuck.

No this can't be... the nigga that puts bromance in every metal gear game... likes cock?
Jfl. It should've never been a surprise. Look at Raidens design.

Also people have forgotten the meaning of "based". Fuck normies.
Based = confirming to societal norms pushed by Jewish media

Its a shame only people on here realise this.

On any Gaming forum you would've been bombarded with the "You just don't get it" bullshit. Konami firing Kojima was a good move. He's a pretentious fuck.
He wasted millions of dollars which led to Metal Gear 5 being unfinished. His fans are the worst

He wasted millions of dollars which led to Metal Gear 5 being unfinished. His fans are the worst
Yeah. It's also funny how the fans love Hayter right, yet don't give a fuck that Kojima, in his last MG basically told him to fuck off.

That's something they like to forget.

Yeah. It's also funny how the fans love Hayter right, yet don't give a fuck that Kojima, in his last MG basically told him to fuck off.

That's something they like to forget.
Just so he could replace him with a Hollywood actor jfl

Just so he could replace him with a Hollywood actor jfl
Yeah. It's very obvious he wanted to make movies, not games.

I can't believe the disaster that was Death Stranding didn't expose this hack.

Cyberpunk is supposed to be dystopian last time i've checked. It's not a positive term, or at least wasn't originally. So basically being a tranny = dystopian.

View attachment 1286894
All Nip AAA gaming creators love trannies they sold their soul for shekels now everyone needs to love and worship them.
troon x troon united this is Atlus way, after SMT5 they saw nobody really pushed back hard on femboy mc so now they can put more of them, next game will add not just 2 but even more of them and by 2030 all characters will be troons

Brave 2024 10 07 21 34 32
:feelsclown:

All Nip AAA gaming creators love trannies they sold their soul for shekels now everyone needs to love and worship them.
View attachment 1286946 troon x troon united this is Atlus way, after SMT5 they saw nobody really pushed back hard on femboy mc so now they can put more of them, next game will add not just 2 but even more of them and by 2030 all characters will be troons

View attachment 1286947:feelsclown:
Yuck. Disgusting perverts.

Yuck. Disgusting perverts.
Square enix
Sega ngs woke

It's okey when Japan does it. Or approves like with SH2demake's case. All you need to call a troon as a female and their fanboys will defend that hipless tall as fuck freak (that also have low pitched voice) till death.

:feelskek:

I got banned off of 4chan in 2020 for not sieging my posts, and rightfully accusing him of being a talentless hack on /v/, but my naïveté withheld the better of me, for I had yet to be aware that for whatever fucking reasons, that guy has a massive army of taint-licking, dick-riding, cum-swallowing fantroons who would go at it raw.

Most of my VPNs were able to bypass their extremely autistic restrictions, until they suddenly didn’t and I’m honestly grateful for it. Blessing in disguise. Closeted Redditors, after all.

:feelskek:

I got banned off of 4chan in 2020 for not sieging my posts, and rightfully accusing him of being a talentless hack on /v/, but my naïveté withheld the better of me, for I had yet to be aware that for whatever fucking reasons, that guy has a massive army of taint-licking, dick-riding, cum-swallowing fantroons who would go at it raw.

Most of my VPNs were able to bypass their extremely autistic restrictions, until they suddenly didn’t and I’m honestly grateful for it. Blessing in disguise. Closeted Redditors, after all.
LMAO I was banned for saying Kojima was overated as well. They are closeted redditors.

Metal Gear Solid never appealed to me. Far too many cutscenes in the games.
Kojima as well made the Death Stranding games which are interactive movies Japanese edition.
Even one of the villains in a Metal Gear Solid game was senator Armstrong who's basically an
"Evil nationalist conservative" Shitlibs even claim... "Metal Gear Solid Warned us about Trump":soy::soy:

Metal Gear Solid never appealed to me. Far too many cutscenes in the games.
Kojima as well made the Death Stranding games which are interactive movies Japanese edition.
Even one of the villains in a Metal Gear Solid game was senator Armstrong who's basically an
"Evil nationalist conservative" Shitlibs even claim... "Metal Gear Solid Warned us about Trump":soy::soy:
Most based character in Metal Gear too. Everything he said was right. Only troon cock suckers would say otherwise.

It's always been shitlib nonsense.

Disgusting

Most based character in Metal Gear too. Everything he said was right. Only troon cock suckers would say otherwise.

It's always been shitlib nonsense.

Disgusting

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE

He's supposed to be the villain yet is totally smart & says the truth.

Japanese gaming is compromised. Even Nintendo Japan supports same sex "Marriage"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE

He's supposed to be the villain yet is totally smart & says the truth.

Japanese gaming is compromised. Even Nintendo Japan supports same sex "Marriage"

Japan will always follow the example of the west. If homosexuality was shunned tomorrow they'd all join in. They only care about money. Unfortunately western culture has been compromised meaning Japanese culture will follow

This party is the best solution for Japan.
Cuck party that let big pharma to release yet another bioweapon to the public, those cyborgs will shed on others new batch of nano technology and harmful pathogens. I wonder what they can do now besides making people infertile, control their bodies and minds, store/read brain waves, give them blood clots/heart attacks and cancer.

Ewwww i just hit 3 hours on mgs3 and now i cant return it :feelsohgod:

Ewwww i just hit 3 hours on mgs3 and now i cant return it :feelsohgod:
I use these games to make my steam profile look better. Because these games are making people go "wow he's so smart" when they look at your profile :smonk::hax:

I use these games to make my steam profile look better. Because these games are making people go "wow he's so smart" when they look at your profile :smonk::hax:
based i'd do the same except i usually return games whenever i run out of neetbux

The fan "theories" I've seen saying that shit like boring grind or lackluster story in MGS5 was all Kojimas master social commentary has got to be one of biggest coperalds I've witnessed so far.

i liked the early metal gear games, but after that he became to much of a pretensions cunt trying to make games into movies. he have said it himself he wanted to make movies not games.

I never liked that pompous asian steve jobs either. And death stranding is gayy

Sophistry at its finest.

japan is USA bitch