Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Known whore reveals her face without makeup

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
Known twitch whore revels her face without make up:

The problem is not only the hypergamy they do, they actually fake their scores, the problem defently is not the woman in this era, rather the men who have lose their entire sense of self value and sell themselves very cheap, don't fall in to the "volcel if you wouldn't" meme, that mentality have let us in this state of hyper valued woman.

Did you all know that males are more beatiful in average than females?

Attachments

• known_twitch_whore.PNG
    known_twitch_whore.PNG
    181.1 KB · Views: 346
volcel if you wouldn't

Did you all know that males are more beatiful in average than females?
A handsome man is always prettier than a woman who is considered beautiful, that's for sure.

Why does she talk like that? She isn't black.

repulsive piece of crap looks like it's 40 years old. it is sad that males are such retarded pieces of shit around the presence of a vagina. worship, worship, worship.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I don't bother with that makeup shit, I'd fuck any female either way.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I don't bother with that makeup shit, I'd fuck any female either way.
Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a 105 years old that wants your dick, you should fuck her as you aren't a volcel and more as you are a transage, she feels like is 30 years old :feelskek:

Last edited:
Makeup and cosmetics need to be banned.

jfl who cares she still has insane smv fakeup is like buffing a character thats already meta

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a 105 years old that wants your dick, you should fuck her as you aren't a volcel and more as you are a transage, she feels like is 30 years old :feelskek:
I think at 105 the vagina is probably not even able to be fucked anymore, but I'd take a blowjob.

I think a lot of you guys are pretty low T, I'm fapping like crazy and still think about sex most of the time, and I'm 30.

I’d still fuck her brains out.

She's still alright she just looks aged which is normal , it's just that foids hide it all the time.

still looks unnatural, I don't know that thot btw

I think at 105 the vagina is probably not even able to be fucked anymore, but I'd take a blowjob.

I think a lot of you guys are pretty low T, I'm fapping like crazy and still think about sex most of the time, and I'm 30.
You see I don't care about your unnatural way of living, sex is only for reproduction and you should only be fucking fertile woman otherwise is just unnatural.
>I think a lot of you guys are pretty low T, I'm fapping like crazy and still think about sex most of the time, and I'm 30
Fapping does increase sexual apetite not the inverse that's a common mistake from "the common sense" meme, also having more or less T is beneficial or detrimental in your sexual appeal depending on what type of T, the one produced in sexual arrousal defently is detrimental for your looks, you need the type of T that develop your masculine traits like beard, muscle or face and that type of T is only made eating meat and abstaining from plants ( don't try it you don't know how to do this, we don't need more disinformation in Internet).

There is so much to learn as a blackpilled incel that deny lookmaxxing.

Last edited:
Sub5 looks. Her looksmatch..... etc etc

Stopped reading there tbh.
I should have done the same the moment you say you would get a blowjob from a 105 years old woman, there is not point on argue with someone like you.

I should have done the same the moment you say you would get a blowjob from a 105 years old woman, there is not point on argue with someone like you.
I admit it was kinda exaggerated though. I wouldn't consider anyone volcel for not doing it with a 105yo foid, kek. But with that girl from OP? 100% volcel, fakeup or not.

would still do, she's still hot as fuck.

She's far better looking than any Black Woman with make up.

"Known whore" no idea who that whore is :lul:

At least they look alike.

Not like some of these noodlewhores with their mega fakeup turning them into another race

lmao this shit got so much media attention. Cucks are obsessed with this whore.

I can't stand how makeup gives all females 10/10 eyes

Her eyes look like shit without makeup, bitches be like the property market, over valued to all hell.

The fact that they make such a big deal out of it proves how much dependant on fakeup foids are.And men for some reason don't mind it.

Better incel than cuck