Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Knowledge without intelligence is useless

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
JFL at people saying IQ doesn't matter. It is literally the decisive of what kind life you will have. Knowledge alone doesn't mean shit. You have to process this knowledge into a way that leads to a successful career and the thing is you can't do this without being highly intelligent. I've always had a hard time with putting my thoughts into action because my thinking capability is very limited. JFL at thinking people can get PHD while being average IQ. If you're low IQ, or average IQ, your destiny has already been written. Stop coping, you'll get nowhere by trying to be wagecuck. You will be a fucking loser till the day you rope.

what happens if you dont have either

You rope. :feelsrope:
giphy.gif

I scored around 125 on all the IQ tests I've taken, which is slightly above average, though all of those tests are probably pretty outdated by now. in serious contexts I don't really like to describe myself as a "high IQ person" because it sounds pretentious and I also just have low self esteem. but there are a lot of people I've met who are genuinely low IQ and struggle so much with the most basic academic concepts that I can't help but feel sympathy for them

This is known among psychologists, crystallized intelligence is useless without fluid intelligence.

I scored around 125 on all the IQ tests I've taken, which is slightly above average, though all of those tests are probably pretty outdated by now. in serious contexts I don't really like to describe myself as a "high IQ person" because it sounds pretentious and I also just have low self esteem. but there are a lot of people I've met who are genuinely low IQ and struggle so much with the most basic academic concepts that I can't help but feel sympathy for them
As an incel it's best to act as stupid as possible, to my experience if there's one thing people hate it's seeing ugly men outsmarting them
One of my smartcel friends followed this strategy, and he was socially quite successful, he'd get very good grades, and was very capable, but acted like a dumb fuck around normies, if he had shown his true self to them he would not be welcomed

As an incel it's best to act as stupid as possible, to my experience if there's one thing people hate it's seeing ugly men outsmarting them
One of my smartcel friends followed this strategy, and he was socially quite successful, he'd get very good grades, and was very capable, but acted like a dumb fuck around normies, if he had shown his true self to them he would not be welcomed
Just jestermaxx bro :feelskek:

Very true, low iq is what makes roping an almost certainty

BrendioEes wife has many knowlegde, but insufficient IQ for understsnding it

tfw when both low IQ and have no knowledge

JFL at people saying IQ doesn't matter. It is literally the decisive of what kind life you will have. Knowledge alone doesn't mean shit. You have to process this knowledge into a way that leads to a successful career and the thing is you can't do this without being highly intelligent. I've always had a hard time with putting my thoughts into action because my thinking capability is very limited. JFL at thinking people can get PHD while being average IQ. If you're low IQ, or average IQ, your destiny has already been written. Stop coping, you'll get nowhere by trying to be wagecuck. You will be a fucking loser till the day you rope.

This isn't true at all. Richard Dawkins is a slightly average IQ individual, Noam Chomsky too, your average doctor is just a highly memorized monkey. Knowledge is more useful than intelligence.

Knowledge without intelligence can make you a lawyer

Intelligence without knowledge will make you an expert puzzle solver.

I always fear that even though I try hard to learn things my subhuman intelligence will prevent my from ever progressing anywhere.

And so is high iq without knowledge. It's over for adhd blindcels. :feelsrope:

As long as you have a slightly above average IQ knowledge won't be that much of an issue imo

Gigacope, I have knowledge on how to make lots of money, but I can't do it because I am low IQ. OP is 100% correct. If I was high IQ I would be running a good business rn and maybe have made some apps that make good money. But since I am low IQ I can't do anything.

THE COPE IS TOO STRONG YOU THINK ALL THOSE PEOPLE RUNNING BUSINESSES ARE ABOVE AVERAGE IQ ???? MOST JUST INHERITED THEIR WEALTH

Good thing I’m a genius and have never done anything wrong in my life

This is known among psychologists, crystallized intelligence is useless without fluid intelligence.
brutal truth. I had to put in 8-12 hours of effort. while high IQ niggers only need study 1-2 hours on same topic to be good at it. it's extremely brutal. also low IQ skill ceiling is very small. you plateau very fast as low IQ nigga, and overcoming said plateau is borderline impossible.

Being low iq definitely makes you feel hopeless tbh.

This isn't true at all. Richard Dawkins is a slightly average IQ individual, Noam Chomsky too, your average doctor is just a highly memorized monkey. Knowledge is more useful than intelligence.

massive cope. in many professions(Software engineer, marketing,art) without decent IQ, your basically nothing but a book. can spout knowledge but can't apply anything effectively due to low IQ

Gigacope, I have knowledge on how to make lots of money, but I can't do it because I am low IQ. OP is 100% correct. If I was high IQ I would be running a good business rn and maybe have made some apps that make good money. But since I am low IQ I can't do anything.
this right here. I spent shit ton of time studying trend lines,options,stocks and got shitty returns. no amount of studying can compensate for low IQ.

massive cope. in many professions(Software engineer, marketing,art) without decent IQ, your basically nothing but a book. can spout knowledge but can't apply anything effectively due to low IQ

Are we talking IQ as in being creative and able to design and create new value, or are we talking IQ as in being able to understand and conceptualize ideas.

Are we talking IQ as in being creative and able to design and create new value, or are we talking IQ as in being able to understand and conceptualize ideas.
IQ here refers to designing new ideas/concepts and then applying them not regurgitatkng/comprehending already known shit.

IQ here refers to designing new ideas/concepts and then applying them not regurgitatkng/comprehending already known shit.

Fair enough. Because I'd say there's three main categories.

1. Low IQ: Too stupid to understand anything

2. Mid-IQ: Smart enough to understand and conceptualize, but not add anything to the conversation

3. High IQ: Smart enough to understand, conceptualize, and add new creative input.

A lawyer or doctor really only needs to be able to understand.

Massive cope. You can easily attain knowledge with intelligence, but knowledge can't make you intelligent.

Massive cope. You can easily attain knowledge with intelligence, but knowledge can't make you intelligent.

Doctors don't need to be "intelligent". They just need to memorize a LOT

Doctors don't need to be "intelligent". They just need to memorize a LOT
Massive cope. Most doctors are high IQ. Being intelligent makes it easier to memorize things anyways.

Massive cope. Most doctors are high IQ. Being intelligent makes it easier to memorize things anyways.

I agree, my point is knowledge as a whole is more important than intelligence for most things. Intelligence is great for obtaining knowledge, but my point is knowledge is the real key to success.

Only a few specialties really require true intelligence.

Just jestermaxx bro :feelskek:
"If you act like a dumbshit
They will treat you like an equal."
- Bob Dobbs

-~~~
Actually it's not just knowledge or intelligence, it's initiative and/or how you use it that matters.

They say "necessity is the mother of invention." So basically you need to apply various knowledge to solve problems. If you can't apply it, then it has less value.

Think of it like a jigsaw puzzle in a big box. Tmi (too much information) is like having too many extra pieces!

However, in the real world, one can repurpose things and reshape them to do different things. Such as a nail being used as a coat hook.

In military strategy, sometimes HAVING TOO MANY OPTIONS slow down your fast choice and make you lose the fight! ("OODA LOOP") and "Beware of the man with only one gun!" (Why? Because he probably knows how to use it!)

Most of the shit that passes for knowledge these days is straight up SHIT that has been weaponized against you! real-world experience gathered information has the most value.