Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting knowledge is nothing of value

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
there's these moments when you come back after a long day, just sit and think. about anything, nothing in particular, sometimes at night.

you know, I reflect back on my knowledge over the years and it's just scattered like my mind. sometimes I think all the discussions, arguments and searching online never been benefitable to me in anyway. everything I knew from the internet is just surface level knowledge that isn't benefitable in any shape or form, and although people who know me know that I have critiqued regressive primitivism intensely many many times and do realize it's a cope, I am contemplating why I am still hooked online to any web platform for any reason besides entertainment or coping with time flow.

I know absolutely nothing and I will always be like this. the search for knowledge seems futile for me. I don't know if I can benefit from gaining knowledge, more facts and truths, but I don't clear any part of this responsibility.

I think the amount of lies and faking in this world that I'm living were fighting against the search for knowledge for anyone and it made me reach the point in which I have a blurry view of everything.

we've been fed so much lies even before adolescence that we lost hope. now when we discover something new we give it a different look of skepticism and doubt and it's not just growing up
everything got muddied down and reached that point of being trivial and mundane. complete saturation of the mind and thought has been reached.

I gained nothing from searching, not just the internet but even in reality, I gained nothing, no skills that can benefit me or anyone, just useless subjects and pieces of information that keep my mind resonating about them, the equivalent of a never-ending tv static.

I wish I can go back to knowing nothing and extract pleasure from living like a taoist instead of pleasure from knowledge and search. it's this autistic curiosity and thinking addiction that ruined my life.

Last edited:
Without power
Knowledge is useless

true, that's why a philosophy is just waste of time, we are just more intelligent animals

Last edited:
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy

-kurt cobain