Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Knowledge doesn’t bring wisdom

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Some of the most ardent critics of incels/men’s issues are extremely educated. It baffles me to see these people supporting things like the break up of the nuclear family, the current dating scene, the growing loneliness epidemic, and much more. You literally have people in the forum proposing solutions ( taking women’s rights away) that are more well thoughtout and reasoned than those who claim to be college educated. All this proves to me is that experience is the best teacher. All of the books you read mean fuck all if you lack introspection, which unfortunately seems to be the case for most people. All of Whats to come could easily have been avoided; humanity is a joke.

That's the midwit effect. Moderately intelligent, educated people who overestimate their cognitive capacities and think of themselves higher than the average person because they went to academia and read a book or two.

Truly highly intelligent people generally draw the same conclusions as less intelligent people because dulls make correct assumptions based on implicit knowledge and common sense while geniuses make correct assumptions based on explicit knowledge and superior analytical skills.

Academia is full of midwits. Hence the problem you've mentioned.

That's the midwit effect. Moderately intelligent, educated people who overestimate their cognitive capacities and think of themselves higher than the average person because they went to academia and read a book or two.

Truly highly intelligent people generally draw the same conclusions as less intelligent people because dulls make correct assumptions based on implicit knowledge and common sense while geniuses make correct assumptions based on explicit knowledge and superior analytical skills.

Academia is full of midwits. Hence the problem you've mentioned.
Change your avi, nigger.

Some of the most ardent critics of incels/men’s issues are extremely educated. It baffles me to see these people supporting things like the break up of the nuclear family, the current dating scene, the growing loneliness epidemic, and much more. You literally have people in the forum proposing solutions ( taking women’s rights away) that are more well thoughtout and reasoned than those who claim to be college educated. All this proves to me is that experience is the best teacher. All of the books you read mean fuck all if you lack introspection, which unfortunately seems to be the case for most people. All of Whats to come could easily have been avoided; humanity is a joke.
pretty much yes

essentially, those "educated" types are bluepilled since they've never seen the world outside of college. Plus, college environments are extremely liberal, thus the support for so-called "women's rights"

Some of the most ardent critics of incels/men’s issues are extremely educated. It baffles me to see these people supporting things like the break up of the nuclear family, the current dating scene, the growing loneliness epidemic, and much more.
That's because they're agents of other forces who have a sinister agenda to push: the increased atomization of society. Some of them have drunk the Kool-Aid, while others know exactly what it is that they're doing.

That's because they're agents of (((other forces))) who have a sinister agenda to push: the increased atomization of society. Some of them have drunk the Kool-Aid, while others know exactly what it is that they're doing.