Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Knowing your true rating.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Asking people to rate you is utterly futile because they'd either not rate you or give you fake rating for the sake of political correctness. Hence, I did something last year to know my actual ratings in terms of look.

I had a fake Facebook account named "Ivan Gurov" that I used to troll people and many people really thought I was a Russian(BTW, I am not Russian nor remotely look Russian). I had some foids in my friend list who were around my age and were friendly towards me. One day, it occurred to me out of nowhere and even I don't know how, I started sending pics of girls and guys to those foids for rating . I would send them a pic and then I would send the second pic some days later. After sending pics of 3-4 different guys, I would finally send them my real pic though they thought it was different guy in the pic not me. Now, I can remember distinctly I had my pics to 13 foids for rating, until my account was disabled by FB, and they all rated me 3 on average. The highest I got was 4 and the lowest was zero point five. This was an interesting way to know your rating, frankly speaking.

Last edited:
The highest I got was 4 and the lowest was zero point five. This was an interesting way to know your rating, frankly speaking.
It's over, but were they ugly foids or staceys?

I asked on looksmaxx for rating and got 3-4/10. I think it is correct.

Sounds a good way to rate. I think a good way is comparing with those threads that usually some users do here.

Ngl, that's actually a pretty good method, ded srs.

forget about these 1-10 ratings your looks are relative to your surroundings its about competition

take a look at who you are competing against(your class mates, tinder, city.) and rank yourself percentage wise

on tinder you have to be in the top 10-20 percent at least to get a date

There was a site once showing two pictures of guys and the foids had to click on whom they would rather date. This way you could get a reliable rating.

I asked on looksmaxx for rating and got 3-4/10. I think it is correct.
Sounds a good way to rate. I think a good way is comparing with those threads that usually some users do here.
Ngl, that's actually a pretty good method, ded srs.
Yes. People don't know who the person is, so they are more likely to be blunt. Also, these foids appeared fairly good to me when it comes to rating.
forget about these 1-10 ratings your looks are relative to your surroundings its about competition

take a look at who you are competing against(your class mates, tinder, city.) and rank yourself percentage wise

on tinder you have to be in the top 10-20 percent at least to get a date
I agree with you. But disagree with you on tinder. Tinder just tells you if you chad or not. It doesn't tell whether you're decent looking or ugly. This method I used is way more reliable than that subreddit trash /amiugly which is a big joke.

Last edited:
Legit, one must always seek collective environment where least mogging occurs, so you're on the top or close to it

The true rating is how femoids treat you

Does it really matter? There are only two types of men, 8/10 and above and the untermensch, which we all are seeing as we are on this forum. Considering it is fairly obvious which you are, so why do you need to confirm something that is already glaringly obvious?

I think the best way to rate yourself is gauging women's reactions to you. Walk around in some public space with a decent amount of fertile-aged women and notice whether or not they look at you, hold eye contact, their expressions, etc.

Basically, if lots of women hold eye contact with you, you're gl. If they smile, you're a gigachad. If they just look and look away, but some rare ones hold eye contact, you're a normie. If everyone looks at you and then look away, you're normal ugly, incel to low-tier normie. If they make disgusted expressions you're a hideous truecel.

Ive never asked but I know Im a 2 at best

I don't want to be raped on Fecebook.

It's all about mog for guys. A 6/10 normie who is the mog can easily pass for 7 or even 8.

If women are repulsed by you: incel

If inivisible to women: average (so incel as well)

If women respond positively to you, and it's not because you have betabuxxx potential, then attractive

:f: @Monk of Failure