Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Knowing what you know.... why bother?

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
I have seen some comments and threads lately about still desiring women even after supposedly being blackpilled. Knowing what you know about the true nature of cunts (I hope you all do anyway, fuck off fakecels) I would like to know why anyone still bothers with them, especially given they aren’t exactly interested in sub-8s anyway. They are shallow, vapid, time consuming monsters who lose their looks, the only thing of value they posses, by the time they are 40. Don’t bother unicorn hunting; AWALT. They have nothing to offer you. Don’t bother trying. Hate them.

I just want retribution now

Only in miracles and anomalies can be seen some hope. In normals ways - it's over

I don't bother trying to get foids, but I still desire them because of my piece of shit dick.

I don't bother trying to get foids, but I still desire them because of my piece of shit dick.
Probably the most realistic postition to take on this really.

Can't defeat biology.
Every cell in my body screams at me to rawdog some bitch.
I have to fap 3 times a day

Can't defeat biology.
Exactly. It's just a biological instinct. I would love not to crave affection and companionship from a woman. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Blackpill just makes the desire more ambivalent.

Past a certain age it's only natural for an incel to become volcel.

I would describe myself as a "volcel" at this point, although it's not like I would have any chances if I tried anyway, but still. I'm a blackpilled virgin and this is more truecel tier than a lot of these "incel" sex-havers here anyway.

I was incel in my teens and 20s. When you reach 30, you learn how to cope. What am I going to do now anyway? Women my age are used up roasties who look for betabuxx.

Younger women are not something I could get and even if I theorerically could, how is this relationship even going to look like? Even some 19year old girl mogs me to death when it comes to sexual experience, her life was totally different than mine, she grew up differently, there's literally nothing I could talk to with her, she's not interested in the things I do etc. Even if by some miracle some 19 year old would be attracted to me, this attraction would end very soon when we would realize that we have nothing in common and I don't have the Chad looks to keep her interested in me just because I exist. If it's just for sex I could go to prostitutes easily, like everyone here would.

It is not possible for me to have a meaningful relationship with a woman at this stage.

There is literally nothing good left for me in the dating scene as a 30 year old so I might just as well declares myself volcel to stay safe from being lured into betabuxxing.

I would describe myself as a "volcel" at this point, although it's not like I would have any chances if I tried anyway, but still. I'm a blackpilled virgin and this is more truecel tier than a lot of these "incel" sex-havers here anyway.

I was incel in my teens and 20s. When you reach 30, you learn how to cope. What am I going to do now anyway? Women my age are used up roasties who look for betabuxx.

Younger women are not something I could get and even if I theorerically could, how is this relationship even going to look like? Even some 19year old girl mogs me to death when it comes to sexual experience, her life was totally different than mine, she grew up differently, there's literally nothing I could talk to with her, she's not interested in the things I do etc. Even if by some miracle some 19 year old would be attracted to me, this attraction would end very soon when we would realize that we have nothing in common and I don't have the Chad looks to keep her interested in me just because I exist. If it's just for sex I could go to prostitutes easily, like everyone here would.

It is not possible for me to have a meaningful relationship with a woman at this stage.

There is literally nothing good left for me in the dating scene as a 30 year old so I might just as well declares myself volcel to stay safe from being lured into betabuxxing.
Thank you for explaining this so eloquently. I am younger than you but feel the same way, which is why I asked this question in the first place. Stay strong brother.

So true.

It's probably the only way to regain power at this point.

Just stop being attracted to females bro

I can't just remove millions of years of evolution out of me.

And I do believe that there are good women but maybe 1 in a 1000. If I keep approaching, I might get lucky

I don't know bro

Same. My hatred for them and their bullshit is never ending but my natural biology keeps me desiring them to mate with. It is very annoying. Then again most of my hatred comes from them not fulfilling my needs as a man while easily fulfilling others'. Straight bullshit.

I have seen some comments and threads lately about still desiring women even after supposedly being blackpilled. Knowing what you know about the true nature of cunts (I hope you all do anyway, fuck off fakecels) I would like to know why anyone still bothers with them, especially given they aren’t exactly interested in sub-8s anyway. They are shallow, vapid, time consuming monsters who lose their looks, the only thing of value they posses, by the time they are 40. Don’t bother unicorn hunting; AWALT. They have nothing to offer you. Don’t bother trying. Hate them.
Yeah they lose all of their value when they hit 37-38
Exactly. It's just a biological instinct. I would love not to crave affection and companionship from a woman. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Blackpill just makes the desire more ambivalent.
take finasteride

Last edited:
It's nature to desire females, it deosn't matter what you think you know. Your body has different ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back