Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Knowing the one you like is already taken is absolutely depressing

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I experienced this at 15. Didn’t expect that I’d still experience the same thing at 31 and my depression is not even milder despite me being blackpilled and misogynistic.

Actually it doesn’t contradicts being blackpilled because I’m not sad about “lost love” but the fact that I have no control over my life, as has been proved again and again, kek

having an oneitis is top cucked trait, if you had a modicum of brain you would rest with peace knowing that she is being railed by chad and when she gets older she and chad's kids will be maintained by some wealthmaxxxed normiefag

Yeah, it hurts bro. I haven’t had a oneitis in a while but I know if I do it’s just a matter of time.

depression is not even milder despite me being blackpilled and misogynistic.
Hasn’t helped for me either… somehow knowing the truth isn’t really freeing. Sometimes I envy people who live oblivious to the blackpill. But I’d rather know personally than live blissfully ignorant. I don’t know.

the fact that I have no control over my life, as has been proved again and again, kek
It’s brutal. In getting into relationshits especially there’s just nothing we can do. It’s entirely dependent on the other person and on the societal conditions which are far from favorable for men. It’s so demoralizing.