Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill knowing that in a few years your parents will no longer be around

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
is one of the most brutal pills you'll have to take. The only people that ever did and ever will love you are now gone. Then you're, truly, alone for good.

If these two (or one) persons did not love you... I'm sorry.

my parents suck.

My parents are already gone

It's a small group that care for me. They'll be gone in 20 years max. Sad stuff.

my mom is amazing but my dad is a piece of shit for the most part. Still, no one will ever give a shit about me like they do or in the slightest.
my mom is dead and my dad's an alcoholic

wish they were gone so I could rope in peace

my mom is dead and my dad's an alcoholic
feel for u my boyo

mine's too, but he's getting better on this. But don't let the resentful of anything he may had done or said to you, be there for him when he need you to. You'll still miss him when he's gone.

feel for u my boyo

mine's too, but he's getting better on this. But don't let the resentful of anything he may had done or said to you, be there for him when he need you to. You'll still miss him when he's gone.
yeah I will miss him because I won't have someone to leech off of.

My parents sheltered me too much

My parents don't love, i'm just an insurance policy, work horse to them

JFL aren't you NEETing at your parents' place? You should be thankful to them for facilitating your survival u ungrateful fuck lol.

JFL aren't you NEETing at your parents' place? You should be thankful to them for facilitating your survival u ungrateful fuck lol.
JFL :feelskek:

is one of the most brutal pills you'll have to take. The only people that ever did and ever will love you are now gone. Then you're, truly, alone for good.

If these two (or one) persons did not love you... I'm sorry.

TBH it doesn't make a difference to me, I've already come to terms with their deaths and my own death, I'd be unphased by any death in my family at this point tbh

Heck after wealthmaxxing I plan on changing my name and leaving my country, never to contact anyone from my past life again, I don't have any connections or bonds that chain me to anyone or anything, all that exists for me is the pursuit of my goals

So no, I can't relate