Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel knowing that Doogypedo/DoogGroomer got nuked gives me hope

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Im always angry and suicidal, but I finally feel good for once. Good that I've spent my time here preaching the blackpill. A true internet homeless shelter for genetic trash. . I'll be honest with you guys. If it weren't for this site, CONTRARY TO CUCK OPINION, I would probably rope. It's not the doom and gloom we preach that makes me wanna rope. ITS THE RETARDED DRIVEL OUT OF CUCK AND FOID MOUTHS THAT MAKE ME WANNA JAM A SPIKE TO MY SKULL. To me, we are the only people on this motherfucking planet that make any sense.

The blackpill brings purpose to purposeless men. They do not understand, that for what seems like cruel and bigoted preachings to normies, is actually the most gracious form of kindness-- honesty.

BLESSED BE THE MESSIAH-- for He does all that He can, yet there is nothing He can do.

ALSO.

I want to say, WE DO NOT CLAIM Doogy to be one of us. He is NOT welcome here, he will NEVER be welcome here. How fitting that IT has their own John K figure. Own up to it. Own up to the fact, that like EVERY OTHER FUCKING LIBSHIT you let another toxic white male at the top ABUSE AND SILENCE WOMEN just because you yourself have some power within that organization. You pay the power of LOVING to curbstomp shitskin genetic trash so much you pay it with foid sacrifices. Foids who DARE challenge the status quo are eaten alive by corrupt white male predators, over and over again-- and it's always because they setup the Gawkeresque 'bully the incel' industrial hate complex to begin with.

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SMASHING THE PATRIARCHY-- YOU ARE THE PATRIARCHY. YOU LOVE THE PATRIARCHY, BECAUSE YOU LOVE CHAD. YOU ARE THE NIGGERS WORKIN FOR MASSA. HIM GETTING HIS DICK WET. HIM HAVING ALL THAT MOD POWER WAS ALL A RESULT OF YOUR LUST FOR HATE AND LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

You can NEVER claim moral superiority over us. So why don't you just fucking own up to the fact that if you're gonna deal with male feminists, it's 95% likely that guy is 10X a bigger piece of shit than the guy he's pointing fingers at.

Incels like to joke and call him 'Doogycel' because of his schoolshooter looks. That's just not accurate. We have proven that he is no incel. What is accurate, is that he's just a run of the mill PEDOPHILE. The same kind of pondscum you'd see on TCAP, only he's lucky enough not to be filmed personally by Mr Hansen and his crew, if you wanna call Adam Paul Dooling something, I suggest the moniker, 'DoogyPedo' or 'DoogGroomer"

Last edited:
The blackpill brings purpose to purposeless men. They do not understand, that for what seems like cruel and bigoted preachings to normies, is actually the most gracious form of kindness-- honesty.
In the same vein, that's why I preach about lower half of same academic final year group not being told they need at least C grades to pass exams.

Since they are low on mods why don't we just create a shitton of alts and attack it?

I wouldn’t say it gives purpose, but rather explains everything clearly and the only place where people will tell you the truth. In real life no one cares about you enough to tell you the truth.

This site is great and as an incel you feel much better when you discover the blackpill. Without it there would be a lot more suicides bc all these men would think it's their fault for not succeeding with foids. I also like nothing more than triggering soys, and incels seem to be the most hated group on this planet.

It's not the doom and gloom we preach that makes me wanna rope. ITS THE RETARDED DRIVEL OUT OF CUCK AND FOID MOUTHS THAT MAKE ME WANNA JAM A SPIKE TO MY SKULL. To me, we are the only people on this motherfucking planet that make any sense.

I wouldn’t say it gives purpose, but rather explains everything clearly and the only place where people will tell you the truth. In real life no one cares about you enough to tell you the truth.
Soon they will realize that way we say is the truth. Soon will the truth be harder to ignore even for foids and normies.

Tbh. Look at them trying to shift blame on us and label him as one of us. JFL pathetic tactic

Also can confirm. Me and many others would be dead without this site. That's why IT want this site to be gone. They want more lonely men to kill themselves.

So why don't you just fucking own up to the fact that if you're gonna deal with male feminists, it's 95% likely that guy is 10X a bigger piece of shit than the guy he's pointing fingers at.

Based.

I'm waiting for the day when it comes out that Ronan Farrow is a rapist or a murderer or something.

Based.

I'm waiting for the day when it comes out that Ronan Farrow is a rapist or a murderer or something.
it be a while because he's gay. And his partner is ugly. He's gotta have a fuckton of skeletons in his closet.

Inceltear subreddit is full of these pedos and groomers. Dr. Pizza, Doogycel and many others. They need to blame incels for what they are doing and to feel better about themselves

Soon they will realize that way we say is the truth. Soon will the truth be harder to ignore even for foids and normies.
Yes, the blackpill is slowly spreading everywhere. Everyone is getting lookspilled, and the bluepill has been losing its power rapidly compared to before.

I figured you did jfl. OP of this is a clueless dumbass, going round blocking people for calling out their damage control bullshit. Seething hard and crying about the fact that one of their own got ousted.
Another day another reddit mod in trouble for being a pedo. Nothing new to see.

His next comic book adventures will be in the hospice/jail

Yes, the blackpill is slowly spreading everywhere. Everyone is getting lookspilled, and the bluepill has been losing its power rapidly compared to before.

Another day another reddit mod in trouble for being a pedo. Nothing new to see.

Hopefully IT as a whole is defeated soon

this is the biggest lifefuel i've had in a looong time.

read the IT comments, they are absolutely destroying him. doogy is gonna rope.