Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Knowing an actual 9/10 chad destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
One of my first posts kind of touched on this but everyone said i was larping. I dont care if you believe me or not but knowing a chad was really brutal for me,

It just puts into perspective how bad you have it in comparison, seeing how many nudes he was getting, how many girls begged to fuck him on a daily basis, it snapped me in half. When we used to hang out he would always have girls snapchatting him asking if he was available to fuck, he told me the girls would like ask him to spit in their mouths and choke them, (keep in mind these were 13-16yo range, he was around 16 at the time). He would often skip going home because of his abusive drug-addicted mom and sleep over at other girls houses, he told me he fucked one of his ex-girlfriends mom also. He also had the occasional college slut hit message him for sex, he claimed the oldest girl he fucked was 26(although if he fucked that girls mom then id assume shes older than 26, so maybe that was a larp)

The worst part is that hes incredibly narcissistic and bluepilled, he often tries to virtue signals others into believing their personality is the problem and even seems to be self-aware of blackpill shit (some of his snapchat story posts were about how he won the genetic lottery).

I already have a fragile ego so hearing this shit practically shattered any and all hope i had at ascension.

He would often skip going home because of his abusive drug-addicted mom and sleep over at other girls houses

Reminder that Chad had a crackwhore mother who probably smoked while pregnant of him and still ended up looking 9/10. Meanwhile my parents took good care of me and I still ended up incel.

Genetic recombination = life

JFL at environment copers

Reminder that Chad had a crackwhore mother who probably smoked while pregnant of him and still ended up looking 9/10. Meanwhile my parents took good care of me and I still ended up incel.

yeah thats the weird thing, i remember his parents looking like absolute shit like i was kind of scared of them unironically

he often tries to virtue signals others into believing their personality is the problem
I started to see this bullshit so much it started to piss me off.
Just be confident mogged to death

nigga im old ive seen shit. have seen men lower than a 9 have foids lose their minds over them IRL. really makes you think.

This was so brootal to read. I wasn't even the depressed before joining this forum, but now I'm in despair. The realization was a genetic failure I am is something I have to come to terms with. It's over for me, all my accomplishments don't mean shit, my fate was decided the moment I was conceived.

Send me a pic or LARP.

I could not read the post. The title was enough for me.