Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Know 2 guys who lost their lives over foids 1 figuratively the other literally

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Both happened in 2005.

I knew both from Jr. High School. One, we'll call him Alex, was involved in a fight over a girl. I don't know if it was his girl or not or the girl of one of the guys he was with, but he and some other guys went and jumped another guy in a dispute over this girl. The guy who got jumped got into his car and plowed it into them. Alex got caught up under the car and dragged and his skull ended up crushed.

The other, we'll call Ken, he firebombed this other guys house over a girl by throwing a molotov cocktail through the window. The house burned to the ground, but there were children in there who ended up getting killed. Some other adults and children got out of the house. The guy he was targeting wasn't even at home at the time. He was caught and convicted or arson, felony murder and several counts of attempted murder. In my state, a conviction for felony murder is an automatic sentence of life without parole. So Ken will be a guest of the department of corrections for the rest of his natural life.

What fucking cucks. They got whatt they deserved.

Too much passion for a fuck hole is dangerous

Fighting over a foid is the most cucked thing ever

Too much passion for a fuck hole is dangerous
Yeah.....and I wonder whatever became of those 2 girls they were fighting and killing over? How many guys have they been with since 2005?

According to court records, Nixon is accused of targeting a 25-year-old man who lived in the house but wasn't there when the fire spread. Nixon and the man were once friends but had been feuding for a year over Nixon's girlfriend.
Fighting over a foid is the most cucked thing ever
This is the news article for the 2nd one

Ten-year-old Raylond McCulley was sleeping in his home on the 19400 block of Charleston when someone tossed a Molotov cocktail through a bedroom window Thursday, police said. When police responded at 11:55 p.m., he was dead. His 18-month-old half-sister, Tamyah Vaughn, died at Children's Hospital.

Last edited:
Again more proof. anyone who runs on monkey brain is setup to be loser

Getting involved with foids is dangerous. All she has to do is lie about some guy harassing her or raping her, and her boyfriend will go and kill him. She could even lie and say they slept together just to make him jealous.

However, I do think that adultery should be punishable by death. However, our current society allows adultery, so killing people will only destroy your own life.

Fighting over a girl is cucked.