Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knifemaxxing?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Theres a lot of knife crime in London nowadays. Even in the area I live in, a few guys got stabbed and two died. I believe that foids are highly attracted to knife carrying thugs as all the guys who get arrested fot stabbings always have gfs. So should I start carrying a knife around and knifemaxxing ? I simply cannot just “run thug game” as I am a skinny Somali nobody takes seriously, but if I carry a knife around and flash it to foids they may begin to see me as truly dangerous and legit

yes, if you want to be thrown into tyrones playground

Start gym coping and maybe you can try it

You'd probably end up copping an acid facebath tbh

That's gun control for you.
E0C0CF62 B39D 47DA AFE6 03FEE0F90D3B

i knifemax and try bbc/gangsternigger game and i can confirm it doesnt work in the west.

Why dont you build muscle mass if you are skinny?

If you have money run Mafia game by buying smocking, gun and a sexy black car. Also get a hairstyle and use cigarettes.

No one will take a skeleton waving a knife around seriously either. You could be easily overpowered. Then again, that depends on the area of London you live in, Indians/pakis/whites would probably shit themselves, but africans would fight back.

Its not that easy fellow 2d anime girl

How so? Stress caused by bodyweight exercises is enough to cause muscular hypertrophy, especially with isometric and plyometric variations. You can build decent muscle mass with it, baka (⋋▂⋌) (`Д´)!

No one will take a skeleton waving a knife around seriously either. You could be easily overpowered. Then again, that depends on the area of London you live in, Indians/pakis/whites would probably shit themselves, but africans would fight back.
Kek Somali gangs run bare areas nowadays, even the blacks are scared of us now

pakis and whites would definitely NOT be scared of a skinny Somalian, maybe a curry would though?

Theres a lot of knife crime in London nowadays. Even in the area I live in, a few guys got stabbed and two died. I believe that foids are highly attracted to knife carrying thugs as all the guys who get arrested fot stabbings always have gfs. So should I start carrying a knife around and knifemaxxing ? I simply cannot just “run thug game” as I am a skinny Somali nobody takes seriously, but if I carry a knife around and flash it to foids they may begin to see me as truly dangerous and legit
bruh it wont work, you have to be ready to use it or be ready to get stabbed by someone who sees you with it and thinks you're a threat. its a lose lose

pakis and whites would definitely NOT be scared of a skinny Somalian, maybe a curry would though?
Lol, pakis and whites have the same mentality and would most definitely be scared of a skinny somali.
Blacks would fight back because they are extremely low-inhib and fail to asses the danger of a situation most of the time.

Lol, pakis and whites have the same mentality and would most definitely be scared of a skinny somali.
Blacks would fight back because they are extremely low-inhib and fail to asses the danger of a situation most of the time.
I will concede to you on the whites getting scared, but paki's? they are extremely dangerous in my area. they have chased people off with whips and chains.

im telling you bro, captain philips max
Pirate

wow people already beat me to it itt

recently ive been spending 12+ hours at my masjid. there is few acts as soul cleansing as this. i highly recommend it.

ask your sheykhs at the masjid about marriage, im trying to get networked and inshaAllah marry a beautiful niqabi for myself, in sha Allah.

More like 5'8"
They arent that tall. It's mainly WASP/Nigerian mixes that are tall af.
I would say 5’11 i’m 6’0 and I wouldn’t say that im considered tall by Somalis.

I will concede to you on the whites getting scared, but paki's? they are extremely dangerous in my area. they have chased people off with whips and chains.
Pakis are mostly weak TBH they are not taken seriously. Afghans are dangerous and North African arabs.

Its the only way you can ER in the UK so go for it I guess

>Knifemaxxing
The ABSOLUTE STATE of the united cuckdom

no mate, the way things are going in London (which is getting fucking crazing, its like 52 murders so far this year) theres going to be increased stop and searches

Somalis got a fetish for knife attacks lmfao. Also isnt the UK a shithole to live in as a somali? Went there to visit my ayeeyo and it was pure cancer.

Somalis got a fetish for knife attacks lmfao. Also isnt the UK a shithole to live in as a somali? Went there to visit my ayeeyo and it was pure cancer.
Somalis are gangbanging hard here in the UK wallahi even the mathows are scared of us. We got certain areas on lock nobody can try us nowadays
and yeh the UK is a hellhole.

i already own guns

i already own guns

don't give into the darkness