Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knajjd went on a killing spree in Netherlands in retaliation for Christchurch

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Just another case of Muslim fragility

Imagine if that was actually some muslimcel from here. It would kill the "inkels are white males" for good.

Watch how different the reactions from liberals and the (((media))) will be. I guarantee they won’t be outraged.

“Stronger together”
“Not all muslims”

Fuck them.

I predict many more to come, the jihadis are going to at least want to double the number killed done In new zealand, only 97 more to go

Watch how different the reactions from liberals and the (((media))) will be. I guarantee they won’t be outraged.

“Stronger together”
“Not all muslims”

Fuck them.

"The real victims are the muslims"

Muslimcels conspicuously absent in this thread. You would think they would have disavowed this senseless violence by now like they expected whites to with the new zealand shooting. Oh well, I guess consistency is only for the white devil

haha subhuman, didn't even manage to kill 10 people

knajjd has no chill tbh

Muslimcels conspicuously absent in this thread. You would think they would have disavowed this senseless violence by now like they expected whites to with the new zealand shooting. Oh well, I guess consistency is only for the white devil

muslimcels dont care when whites are murked

nice profile pic OP .. :feelskek:

Muslims don't care when other muslims slaughter innocent people all across europe, they secretly support it. But they get very upset when muslims are the victims for once. Jfl.

With that profile pic FBI is gonna knock on your door kek

Lmao, I actually wanted to make a thread titled "Do you think recent NZ attack would spark more terrorist attacks?". Well, there you go tbhthhb ded srs

“Not all muslims”
Show me one WS that doesn't want ethnics to die a miserable death tbh and no "shipping all niggers back to africa" doesn't count.

The race wars are starting. Time to LDAR in the basement now.

Just go ER to postmaxx bro theory

Imagine if that was actually some muslimcel from here. It would kill the "inkels are white males" for good.
Eliot Rodger and Alek Minassian aren't white and are considered incel shooters. Incels are still portrayed as white males.

I've never seen a shooter be so widely accepted from the internet,even if It's on a meme/some-what ironic level.
The NZ shooter succeeded.

3killed,JFL.
Whites mog ethnics even in mass murder.

I've never seen a shooter be so widely accepted from the internet,even if It's on a meme/some-what ironic level.
The NZ shooter succeeded.

3killed,JFL.
Whites mog ethnics even in mass murder.
I don't think he is wildly accepted except on imageboards. The white dude planned his attack for 2 years. The ethnic just got a gun a started shooting up a tram.

I don't think he is wildly accepted except on imageboards. The white dude planned his attack for 2 years. The ethnic just got a gun a started shooting up a tram.
I'm not saying widely accepted,I'm saying that they're no where near as repulsed by him,as they were with past shooters.

As for the ethnic,it's his fault he rushed It,tbh.

the race war is coming

Show me one WS that doesn't want ethnics to die a miserable death tbh and no "shipping all niggers back to africa" doesn't count.
Even the most radical white nationalists only want ethnics to go back to their own country. Fences and respect make for great neighbors

Not a single Muslimscel ITT. Hypocritical scum

multiculturalism at work once again.

Do not just do "killings" in the forum?

:feelshaha:

Even the most radical white nationalists only want ethnics to go back to their own country. Fences and respect make for great neighbors
All others must have been larp then, I guess. :feelskek:

But just in case, then you should support black separatism in the USA. They simply want some share of the land their ancestors helped to build and govern it on their own.

You can't simply people send back, even if they wouldn't be disrooted, cultureshocked and ghettorized from their ancestral systems, without open technology transfer and unfucking the social and socieconomic conditions they are doomed to die.

But that's where you disagree. Gtfo and devil-may-care. No adressing of any structural problems. Any questions? Blame it one race.

I know we won't get together here because our different perception of what happened in history and the capabilities of black people.

But just in case, then you should support black separatism in the USA. They simply want some share of the land their ancestors helped to build and govern it on their own.

I do support black separatism. If they wanted I would be happy giving them a portion of the United states. Up until the 60s blacks really didnt do anything wrong and theres no reason why whites and blacks should have animosity towards eachother. Blacks in america that are descended from slaves are a special case though (because they were brought here against their will) and the same cannot be said for most other minorities living in white countries. I have had lots of black friends and while they do disproportionately commit crimes against my people I still want to see them do well in their own country governed by their own people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back