Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Knajjd the type of dude to slow slide down a wall while clutching his chest in his hand after a break up

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
He the type of dude who puts his controller down and says “I can’t do this” while robbing someone in GTA

He the kind of guy who rubs his hands and says “Oh boy!” when his food arrives at the table

He the dude who screams when the lights go out in class

He the type of guy to say “cha cha cha” while singing happy birthday

He the kind of fella that says “Thank you” after asking Siri for directions

He the type of dude to wiggle his fingers and say “I’ve been good this week” when he sees a open box of donuts

@knajjd this true bro?

You're the man giving the toast to @knajjd's Turkish wedding.:lul:

762s90p78rt21

The supreme chadcel that rules all others as a janny here.:chad:
He the type of dude who puts his controller down and says “I can’t do this” while robbing someone in GTA

He the kind of guy who rubs his hands and says “Oh boy!” when his food arrives at the table

He the type of dude to wiggle his fingers and say “I’ve been good this week” when he sees a open box of donuts

:feelskek::feelskek:

I still can't fathom why a Chad is a mod.

He is the type of dude that pays shii nightly visits

Knajjd the type of dude who was bestfriends with all the girls

@dannybud
I am Gay I am 100% faggot . I admit fingering my boypussy and rubbing my clitty very frequently under a wallpaper of knajjd portraits and looking at his post history. He Never capitalizes his sentences in an eboyish kind of way Which turns me Hard as a Rock and raises my hopes that some day I can Groom him into accepting me as a Servant and Worshipper to his Hot Twink Feet.

My sole (haha pun, get it?) purpose here is to proselytize my Religion to other Incels (Mainly Twinks) and my number 1 Fantasy is having a Twink Fake Cel like Weed turn bi curious and engage in Lewd Acts with me over the Computer.. I am on an endless journey to collect Feet Pics from Twink Fakecels on here and worship them by glazing them with my Seed.

On Reddit , i make a lot of compliment to cute r/IncelSelfies boys in order to groom them into supplying me with Feet Pics and masturbatory fantasies. Aside from that, My other Favorite subreddits are r/Twinks, r/TwinkFeet, r/PublicBoys, r/TwinkLove and r/Sounding. In reality , I am a staunch defender of Feminism and believe in Liberation of womne from patriachy (less competition for me). Infact, I may be some what of a Woman myself. After all, I have a very sensitive Clitty and tight virgin BoyPussy and wear Girl Clothes like Blue White Striped stockings in public. I've also asked members of my college's LGBT Student Org if I should go on estrongen and spiro and they all told me "You Go Girl!".

Honestly, I belive the whole "incel " cause i one big joke since we can all appreciate ourselve as Twinks and give in to our Patriarchal Inhibitions. I myself have no problem getting erect and ejaculating to most r/IncelSelfies (aside from PoCs, which is not of my Culture), Infact, the whole Incel Persona and the Immaturity and Boyishness it entails Turns me on Immensely and fuels most of my day-to-day Sexual Fantasies, and The Mere Idea of Knajjd Taking Off His Shoes and letting me worship his Feet will be Forever in My Mind.

@dannybud
I am Gay I am 100% faggot . I admit fingering my boypussy and rubbing my clitty very frequently under a wallpaper of knajjd portraits and looking at his post history. He Never capitalizes his sentences in an eboyish kind of way Which turns me Hard as a Rock and raises my hopes that some day I can Groom him into accepting me as a Servant and Worshipper to his Hot Twink Feet.

My sole (haha pun, get it?) purpose here is to proselytize my Religion to other Incels (Mainly Twinks) and my number 1 Fantasy is having a Twink Fake Cel like Weed turn bi curious and engage in Lewd Acts with me over the Computer.. I am on an endless journey to collect Feet Pics from Twink Fakecels on here and worship them by glazing them with my Seed.

On Reddit , i make a lot of compliment to cute r/IncelSelfies boys in order to groom them into supplying me with Feet Pics and masturbatory fantasies. Aside from that, My other Favorite subreddits are r/Twinks, r/TwinkFeet, r/PublicBoys, r/TwinkLove and r/Sounding. In reality , I am a staunch defender of Feminism and believe in Liberation of womne from patriachy (less competition for me). Infact, I may be some what of a Woman myself. After all, I have a very sensitive Clitty and tight virgin BoyPussy and wear Girl Clothes like Blue White Striped stockings in public. I've also asked members of my college's LGBT Student Org if I should go on estrongen and spiro and they all told me "You Go Girl!".

Honestly, I belive the whole "incel " cause i one big joke since we can all appreciate ourselve as Twinks and give in to our Patriarchal Inhibitions. I myself have no problem getting erect and ejaculating to most r/IncelSelfies (aside from PoCs, which is not of my Culture), Infact, the whole Incel Persona and the Immaturity and Boyishness it entails Turns me on Immensely and fuels most of my day-to-day Sexual Fantasies, and The Mere Idea of Knajjd Taking Off His Shoes and letting me worship his Feet will be Forever in My Mind.

@Diocel / @incelerated / @curryfool type nigga

@dannybud

that was dan the man right? or nasser

Knajjd the type of guy to audibly gulp when he's scared.

:feelsugh:

@dannybud

What in the mutherfuck?
:feelswhat:

You some kinda faggot??
:dafuckfeels:

The type of dude to speak Italian to an Olive Garden waiter

The type of dude to fart in a toilet and flush

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5