Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kiwifarms is a cucked site full of incels in denial

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The owner/creator of the site is a pathetic male feminist who gives all the foids on the forum special privileges. The forum itself is full of autistic losers in denial and obnoxious attention seeking femoids. The losers I previously mentioned will spend their entire days autistically obsessing over unattractive men like DSP they've labeled "lol cows" and they act as if somehow their autistic obsession is cool and make them intelligent. Sorry, but if you spend most of your time obsessing over content creators you dislike you're a bigger loser than they'll ever be.

Also I always find it hilarious that almost no one cares about these "lol cows" anymore but them. Visit those channels that are obsessed with DSP. Their videos barely have any likes. How can they be lol cows if barely anyone fucking cares? No one gives a shit about "lol cows" besides these obsessed losers.

They act like they're superior to us too which is ironic. I garantee the majority of guys on kiwifarms are incels. Pathetic coping incels who rot on forums obsessing over e celebs and simping for foids that hate them. How sad! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The owner/creator of the site is a pathetic male feminist who gives all the foids on the forum special privileges. The forum itself is full of autistic losers in denial and obnoxious attention seeking femoids. The losers I previously mentioned will spend their entire days autistically obsessing over unattractive men like DSP they've labeled "lol cows" and they act as if somehow their autistic obsession is cool and make them intelligent. Sorry, but if you spend most of your time obsessing over content creators you dislike you're a bigger loser than they'll ever be.

Also I always find it hilarious that almost no one cares about these "lol cows" anymore but them. Visit those channels that are obsessed with DSP. Their videos barely have any likes. How can they be lol cows if barely anyone fucking cares? No one gives a shit about "lol cows" besides these obsessed losers.

They act like they're superior to us too which is ironic. I garantee the majority of guys on kiwifarms are incels. Pathetic coping incels who rot on forums obsessing over e celebs and simping for foids that hate them. How sad! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
whats kiwifarms?

Just like soyddit, thats why you should stop using it, aswell as this kikefarms

Jfl I was thinking one day "You know how cucked it would be if the admin on kiwifarms was a male?"

I can't believe the admin is actually a male jflll

I hate it how prideful normies want to kick us for being honest about our flaws, shortcomings, and vulnerabilites. Instead of empathizing with us, they weaponize their pride and ego against us, even when they themselves aren't that much better off than us, if at all.

The niggas that troll wingsofredemption are somehow even more pathetic than that fatass nigga himself.

lol those faggots are of the incels without hate variety.

Completely useless pathetic manginas.

Wait you're that guy from the screenshot some anon posted I think you were talking about raping children the Arthurt Fleck pfp guy

Boogie2988 probably makes more money than half the forum combined, yet those faggots make fun of him

Jfl I was thinking one day "You know how cucked it would be if the admin on kiwifarms was a male?"

I can't believe the admin is actually a male jflll
:lul: :lul: :lul:a male feminist and he gives mods to e girls. Also "befriends" e girls. Pathetic self hating cuck.

lol those faggots are of the incels without hate variety.

Completely useless pathetic manginas.

:yes:

The niggas that troll wingsofredemption are somehow even more pathetic than that fatass nigga himself.
They almost always are. Wings of redemption makes money every day from playing video games. These niggas rot online hyperanalyzing and writing spergy essays about everything he does. Who's the real winner?

I hate it how prideful normies want to kick us for being honest about our flaws, shortcomings, and vulnerabilites. Instead of empathizing with us, they weaponize their pride and ego against us, even when they themselves aren't that much better off than us, if at all.
Men will always compete and put down other men. Women naturally hate us because we're not Chad. Nothing is going to change.
I don't use either. Kiwifarms just popped up when I looked up incels so I visited it and found one of the most cucked sites in existence.

Boogie2988 probably makes more money than half the forum combined, yet those faggots make fun of him
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: also boogie has a young bad looking gf from statusmaxxing which has caused them to collectively sperg. "it's pedophilia :soy::soy:"

Men will always compete and put down other men. Women naturally hate us because we're not Chad. Nothing is going to change.
Man is a wolf to man. We revel in tearing apart our own while women form hivemind empathy groups where they get endless support from each other even if that support is built on lies and delusions. :fuk::fuk:

Man is a wolf to man. We revel in tearing apart our own while women form hivemind empathy groups where they get endless support from each other even if that support is built on lies and delusions. :fuk::fuk:
:feelsrope:

In the Darwinian culling we are presently involved in, its been proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that our lives are totally worthless. Our neurotransmitters are perpetually on the down low with no chance of improvement. There is no point in continuing our existence; to do is an act of weakness, stupidity and being cucked by our instincts.

In the Darwinian culling we are presently involved in, its been proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that our lives are totally worthless. Our neurotransmitters are perpetually on the down low with no chance of improvement. There is no point in continuing our existence; to do is an act of weakness, stupidity and being cucked by our instincts.
:feelsrope:

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Water
At least they have doxxed scum like keffals

Wait you're that guy from the screenshot some anon posted I think you were talking about raping children the Arthurt Fleck pfp guy
I don't use 4cuck, or make posts about pedo things, GrAY. If you try using your brain a little you'll see im not the only user with that pfp...

I don't use 4cuck, or make posts about pedo things, GrAY. If you try using your brain a little you'll see im not the only user with that pfp...
Hmmm okay friendo. That's life.