Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kissless virgin I am, but still comfortable around women......

T

tacosman

Greycel
So there is hope for you guys who say they can't get comfortable around women.

I wasn't that way at 20. I was scared to death of them. These strange creatures I got turned on by but didn't have the slightest idea how to talk to.

I'm 40 now, and Im naturally at ease with them.

I hosted a dinner party last weekend and a couple women I work with even come alone. And then 3 couples. It was fun....could have never done that 15 years ago.

Now were they interested in me in the least? Hell no. Would I have any chance to get with him? Hell no.

But because the answer was no in both cases(and would be for any woman), maybe that leads to me being so comfortable around them. They were laughing, asking me questions, asking for advice, listening to my stories.....and they wanted to come(it wasnt a case of me bugging or begging them to come)

I mention this to point out to many of you that as you get older you may get more comfortable around women and it may get to a point where they are laughing at what you are saying, engaging in long conversations with you, and you just having normal and comfortable interactions with them. Now this may not lead to sex or a kiss or whatever(in my case it certainly didnt and won't), but at least it's better than being kissless/sexless and being afraid to talk to women

Feeling comfortable and being mildly accepted isn't indicative of assimilation into the core sexual class of society.

well Im more than 'mildly accepted'.....and yes I never said I had assimilated into some sexual class obviously since I am sexless.

Should be tagged with Whitepill. Based oldcel

Do you think we are scared of women or something? Retard they are scared of us

I'm comfortable around women I'm not attracted to or if I know they're already off limits.

just wait until 40 huh?

Lifefu

I hosted a dinner party last weekend and a couple women I work with even come alone. And then 3 couples. It was fun....could have never done that 15 years ago.

Now were they interested in me in the least? Hell no. Would I have any chance to get with him? Hell no.
:dafuckfeels:

The dude is 40 and starting to simp hard thinking that being "comfortable" around them will change anything.
:feelshaha:

This is the depressing part, you are just kind of a jester to them that prepared a party for them to have fun but if you are ugly you will never be seen as a true male by those women.
If chad made that party one of them would think that she wants to date someone like him because wow he's so handsome and nice.

I'm comfortable around women but after I realized that I'm not considered a real man because I'm short and ugly and I'm just seen as some nice but not desirable guy I stopped wasting time and talking to them because it only depressed me and made me feel less of a human. Especially when you see the same women making physical contact like touching someone's arm to get his attention with attractive men, slapping chad's knee when sitting next to him etc but it literally never happened to me in my life. :incel:

I have never really felt uncomfortable around women, luckily enough. But it's true that no matter how comfortable you are with them, if you're ugly, you won't get with them anyway, and that in turn makes it more easier to be comfortable around them.

If you're excluded in ways that matter most, it's beyond cucked to arrange enjoyable evenings for them.

Last edited:

I wasn't that way at 20. I was scared to death of them. These strange creatures I got turned on by but didn't have the slightest idea how to talk to.

But because the answer was no in both cases(and would be for any woman), maybe that leads to me being so comfortable around them. They were laughing, asking me questions, asking for advice, listening to my stories.....and they wanted to come(it wasnt a case of me bugging or begging them to come)

I mention this to point out to many of you that as you get older you may get more comfortable around women and it may get to a point where they are laughing at what you are saying, engaging in long conversations with you, and you just having normal and comfortable interactions with them. Now this may not lead to sex or a kiss or whatever(in my case it certainly didnt and won't), but at least it's better than being kissless/sexless and being afraid to talk to women
not bothered women are whores and never will i ever talk to some vapid creature as such plus you're old

If you're excluded in ways that matter most, it's beyond cucked to arrange enjoyable evenings for them.

well I had fun too

some of the posters here have expressed they are sure.....

a lot of you guys havent given up on women yet in a romantic/sexual way. I have.
The dude is 40 and starting to simp hard thinking that being "comfortable" around them will change anything.
:feelshaha:

huh? I specifically said I know I will never have sex or get a girlfriend, so I know it won't change.

Last edited: