Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kissless touchless hughless virgins

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
That's worst thing that can happen to you.anyone here KTHV ? İf you're KTHV,life is pure suifuel for you and you'll never feel romantic relationship

Living forever

thats me bro

I wish that was me but I'm just a KHHV.

We can all take solace in the fact that no matter how shitty our lives are we will eventually be free of them. Just as no matter how much pumping Chad does, he will too.

This is why uploading consciousness to achieve immortality should never happen. Do you really think anyone is going to waste a AA battery worth of resources on you? What would happen, is that all the Stacies and the top Chads would live forever.

That's worst thing that can happen to you.anyone here KTHV ? İf you're KTHV,life is pure suifuel for you and you'll never feel romantic relationship
do touching women by mistake in metro because it's full count
if it doesn't then i am too

Bullshit. Once you got a kiss or hug from a foid you can never brag because you're a clean and pure incel. You're like a opened bag of chips on the streets. And it's raining.

Manko will cure everything.

Happy5

Yep I'm also KTHV. One good thing I'll say though. You will get used to it as you turn oldcel.

I am. I am only alive right now because of my aged father and mother. Once they are gone i am going to take a long walk off a short plank. I tried. If their is a god... he she it... will know i tried. Now and i know this will make me sound vile... but now i am only looking forward to my folks death.. eventually.. i dont want them to die right away.. so that i can rope.

Yep. That describes me.

do touching women by mistake in metro because it's full count
if it doesn't then i am too
Doesnt count unless youre a pervo who gets turned on by such things.
We can all take solace in the fact that no matter how shitty our lives are we will eventually be free of them. Just as no matter how much pumping Chad does, he will too.

This is why uploading consciousness to achieve immortality should never happen. Do you really think anyone is going to waste a AA battery worth of resources on you? What would happen, is that all the Stacies and the top Chads would live forever.
Yes. Imagine a world where chadbots and stacieborgs get top shelf bodies to upload their minds into... and incels only get battered beaten up junk.

Last edited: