Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kissing

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
If you wish to ascend you must not aim to get a gf/have sex. You must first aim to kiss a random foid.
It will teach you more about foids and make persuing sex easier.

This is the second lowest IQ thing I've read here other than the guy who got raped by his wife's boyfriend.

Why not rape a random femoid? That wil teach you everything.

[SuicideFuel]

Boyo,the problem is thst girls hate us.

Dont be stupid.

Sad to say but this is a low IQ post, most of your other posts are high IQ so I'll let it slide

If you kiss a female at random, chances are you will go to jail for sexual harassment and attempted rape

Follow this threads advice and YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. Pleasures like this are only allowed to top tier chads who have to power to just snap and have any foid at their feet

If you kiss a female at random, chances are you will go to jail for sexual harassment and attempted rape
People like us WILL go to jail if we even so much as look at a femoid the wrong way. Of course chad can get away with anything though.

If you've actually romantically kissed a foid before turning 20, you aren't incel tbh.

This is the second lowest IQ thing I've read here other than the guy who got raped by his wife's boyfriend.
Can you link that post? Sounds like a LARP.

I will PM you if interested. The thread about it got deleted, and I don't want to break the rules by posting it again.
Can you PM me that too ? That shit sounds ridiculous

Follow this threads advice and YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. Pleasures like this are only allowed to top tier chads who have to power to just snap and have any foid at their feet
This is hyperbolic. As long as you don't try to kiss close at work, school, or church you should be fine. But why try to kiss a woman in 2018 when she literally just got finished sucking cock? It's truly disgusting.

Wanting to kiss a random woman is degenerate af. Having 'casual' hook-up sex is at least understandable because it pleases lower human urges. But kissing is a form of romantic union, something that we do consciously to express love, animals don't do such things. No idea how people can make out randomly at parties like it's nothing.

He is pretty low IQ, i have been looking at his comments lately and most of them are 'high iq' or some other dumb shit. He is black, so his brain hasn't evolved to the level of a normal human yet. We should give him a break

He is pretty low IQ, i have been looking at his comments lately and most of them are 'high iq' or some other dumb shit. He is black, so his brain hasn't evolved to the level of a normal human yet. We should give him a break
A currycel wouldn't know anything about being a normal human. We're subhuman