Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kissing technique is giga cope.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
For anyone who thinks knowing how to kiss correctly is a thing, you’re giga coping. You think girls really care about that shit? It’s THE FACE SHE IS KISSING that matters to her. You think she would care if chad wasn’t the best kisser? You think she wouldn’t feel a “spark” just because chad never learned how to kiss to the “best” degree?
JFL. Stop coping. Kissing “technique” is cope.

No technique for your face.

Woman don’t kiss ugly guys in the first place.

Who even gets to kiss foids here?:feelswhat:

Is anyone here really thinking that

For anyone who thinks knowing how to kiss correctly is a thing, you’re giga coping. You think girls really care about that shit? It’s THE FACE SHE IS KISSING that matters to her. You think she would care if chad wasn’t the best kisser? You think she wouldn’t feel a “spark” just because chad never learned how to kiss to the “best” degree?
JFL. Stop coping. Kissing “technique” is cope.

No technique for your face.
idk man, if i ever ascend i think it may be a problem that i have no idea how to kiss and im 27 :feelsbadman:
:feelsree: I GET MOGGED BY OTHER INCELS
same boyo, im on the same boat as you though if it helps :feelscry:

idk man, if i ever ascend i think it may be a problem that i have no idea how to kiss and im 27 :feelsbadman:

same boyo, im on the same boat as you though if it helps :feelscry:
If you’ve ascended why would u be worried about kissing? JFL she just let you stick ur dick in her. :feelsugh:

If you’ve ascended why would u be worried about kissing? JFL she just let you stick ur dick in her. :feelsugh:
bro i mean if i get a chance to ascend

Brutal techskillpill.

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who have kissed a girl before. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I'd kiss your avi :feelsohh::feelsohh:
E7144FF1 3D7B 49DA BA2C 11DA5936098E

I've never really thought about that stuff